Deleted

Ideas for a PvP zone

so I have been thinking about pvp zones, when I first tried wintergrasp 2 weeks after Woltk it felt epic and awesome with such huge battles, but it quickly became a laggfest and boring as *biiiip*, after seeing how quickly wintergrasp was ruined i didn't turn up my expatation for TB... which sucked from the very beginning...

now here is a few ideas of how to perfect a pvp zone like TB or WG:
    - the place should have ALOT of dailies, few unlocked by controlling objectives ( just 2 -3 overall, objectives like those in outland epl etc)
    - there should be multiple objectives like 15 -20
    - capturing each objective should give a bonus to your factions a bonus like for example a 2% damage boost, some dailies avaible, a little companion who would heal you a little and such
    - the place should be at the size of an entire zone, but should always be accessible and have no player limit
    - if a faction was outnumbered they would receive a damage bonus against other players to even it more out
    - there should be mobs which is the objective of most of the dailies, but not them all
    - there should be mini bosses awarding a small amount of honor

please discuss, i don't want any flaming or unconstructive posts

Quote Originally Posted by Durh View Post
    - there should be multiple objectives like 15 -20
    I'm pretty sure that it would be too complicated for your average wow player
    - the place should be at the size of an entire zone, but should always be accessible and have no player limit
    So lagfest inc
    - if a faction was outnumbered they would receive a damage bonus against other players to even it more out
    well that didn't work well in WG did it? You could theoritecally kill opponents with just few spells, but on the other hand you had atleast 5 guys on you at the time so you were constantly on CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangifer View Post
    I'm pretty sure that it would be too complicated for your average wow player

So lagfest inc

well that didn't work well in WG did it? You could theoritecally kill opponents with just few spells, but on the other hand you had atleast 5 guys on you at the time so you were constantly on CC.
    Pretty much this. If the rewards are good enough that players would want them, then chances are the place would be overwhelmed.

And 15-20 objectives... That would either be really good in that it prompted a lot of smaller fights, or really bad in that it prompted a lot of circle zergs.