Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    If I wasn't so anal about noise, I'd get a Raven 02 or whatever they're called from Silverstone.
    Mine is whisper quiet! /recommend

Although I did replace all the stock fans... Because stock fans suck.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear god, thank you everyone for the input, I'm going to start going over all of this immediately

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119233

Little box-ey but it's cheap, effective and you can water cool later if you feel like it. Plus tons of room for fans

Proud Member of Respected and Despised (SWTOR USA PST Empire).
    Dark Days are Coming....

How could someone mention the Haf 932 and not mention the Haf X?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a silverstone Raven RV02 and I LOVE IT.
    If I had to get another case it would be the white 600T, or the 800D. 800D is amazing for watercooling. You can't beat anything than the silverstone raven rv02 though with penetrater fans for airflow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    How could someone mention the Haf 932 and not mention the Haf X?
    Well, the OP did say he wanted to stay near $150. While the HAF X is the best looking and most kingly of the HAF series, it is usually $190-200. =S
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Well, the OP did say he wanted to stay near $150. While the HAF X is the best looking and most kingly of the HAF series, it is usually $190-200. =S
    Ah. Yeah... the Haf X is 27.5% more expensive on the site I'm on too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I actually did look at the HAF X as well as the Silverstone Raven, they both tugged at my heart strings until my wallet bitch slapped me back into budget land lol, they are some nice cases though. The airflow doesn't look like it would be an issue and with the Raven, just wow. The first time I've seen a case like that. My choices are slowly narrowing down. A case is something you get for the long haul. Components come and go but the case is special. Or I'm just lame XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopajoo View Post
    I actually did look at the HAF X as well as the Silverstone Raven, they both tugged at my heart strings until my wallet bitch slapped me back into budget land lol, they are some nice cases though. The airflow doesn't look like it would be an issue and with the Raven, just wow. The first time I've seen a case like that. My choices are slowly narrowing down. A case is something you get for the long haul. Components come and go but the case is special. Or I'm just lame XD
    The RV-02 and RV-03 are both around $150. The original silverstone raven was a little over the top and quite expensive. I can't remember the difference between models, but take a look.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopajoo View Post
    Nono, the Raven is awesome. Properly good airflow. Coolermaster can learn a lot from that.

Deleted
    whats your budget mate? I would always go with a full tower but thats cause I like the space and room!

NZXT Phantom <3