Quick question regarding GW2 and servers

just a quick couple questions about servers and GW2

1. (most important) Will there be Oceanic Servers for GW2, and by that i mean LOCATED in an Oceanic area like Australia or will they go a cheap way and just put them in the US and call it Oceanic (like WoW does)?

2. If yes, how many do you think there will be?

I just can't seem to find any info on this and it would help greatly as i live in AUS and playing wow it doesn't matter if i'm playing on US or Oceanic Servers because they are both in the US anyway.

Cheers guys.
    It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.

"you are the offspring of some deformed idiot savant super-villain who an unfortunate belief in the pull-out method"

Deleted
    1) If you haven't been able to find any infomation on it out there on the net, unfortuantly, it's likely we don't know yet.

2) Not to lecture too much (it's not my job), but there is a huge GW2 thread which is extremely active; I'm sure someone would answer you there. There's no need to make a new thread for each new question.

10+ Year Old Account
    1). They could very well just use the same server types as GW1 (Asia, Europe and America)

2). Really you didn't need to make a thread about this. Just ask HERE!
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter