Looking for good horde PvP server?

Hello me and my friend quit raiding, we just got tired of the how long it took to get anywhere. So we are looking for a good US-PvP horde server. If you can recommend any that would be very helpful. Thanks.

I think Blackrock is a good PvP realm for Horde. Not the best, but if that's that you're looking for, it's one of them.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Hit up Illidan Horde. 10x more crowded than Blackrock Horde is and a lot more people that pvp.

Stormscale? Have few pvp friends there and they say it's really good for pvp.

cool thanks for the replies. i will try a couple of those servers out.

Deleted
    Stormscale is your best bet, which is also in the Cyclone Battlegroup (Debatably the most competetive battlgroup -eu)

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasmgp View Post
    Im pretty sure every PvP server is extremely Horde favored in population. If you want a real challenge go Alliance on Cho'gall
    Ever heard of Tichondrius?

Magtheridon

It's very balanced for population between horde/alliance. I play arthas which is about 66% horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    in pvp you earn your gear. in pve its a group of 25 people doing a scripted fight, then argue over loot. take your pick.

Arthas US is always looking to home PVPers. In my Guild <BUT MOM SAYS IM HANDSOME> is a PVP Oriented guild that does Rated BGS and Arenas basically all day.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasmgp View Post
    Im pretty sure every PvP server is extremely Horde favored in population. If you want a real challenge go Alliance on Cho'gall
    Dreadmaul used to be the same.

I have heard the Kil Jaden is a good pvp server? Is that true or is that just the trolls
    Last edited by Zeroblaze33; 2011-07-12 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroblaze33 View Post
    I have heard the Kil Jaden is a good pop server? Is that true or is that just the trolls
    I used to play on KJ when Cuties Only dominated that server, not sure how it is now, but it was really good then. Avant Garde vs Cuties Only was a funny time. "We got legendary mace first" "FUUUUU"