Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    interesting except i for one never chose to HoW instead of TV as once you have enough mastery TV does more than a HoW will.

although i suppose thats before taking crit into account as HoW is almost 100% while TV is less as i suppose it goes like this

HoW(no crit)
    TV +mastery (no crit)
    HoW(Crit)
    TV+mastery(Crit)

and due to HoW's superior crit it's more 'average' dps to How.

me i like to Gamble and get that TV crit that would be bigger than the HoW.

Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    As of right now I use LtS + Apparatus. I let LtS stack to 10, use AW+GoAK and then get to zeal and apparatus with around 7 seconds left on wings which gives me enough time to throw 1 last hammer, benefit from GoAK and then go into Cs>Tv mode with 4 attacks benefitting from AW. Hammer doesn't benefit from mastery so I've gone from a nuke macro in t11 to a more spread/layered cd rotation. Could my logic be flawed in timing by a second here or there, sure. YMMV

Faile, not to be insulting but check out the ret 4.2 bis in the paladin class discussion section to get an idea of what we're doing and why. It's definitely on there.<3
    not insulted at all. can't have a debate with out two differing views. but apparatus was being simulated with a 20 sec proc time instead of 15sec so it looked better than it actually was. the new data apparently is now showing that normal apparatus is not all that great for ret while the heroic version still is. I think as of right now since most people are still doing normal stuff the normal apparatus is the one we want to focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    As far as Apparatus goes, it has been said that it is more useful to use with Zealotry only. With Wings you would push back TV for HoW, however, the more TVs you can get off that are buffed by the huge mastery gain from Apparatus is supposed to be a better use of the trinket.
    See, I would think that it would be better with wings. 20% damage increase to TV will net you a higher hand of light. But I'll let the smart people figure the math out

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    this trinkets garbage for ret. ret doesnt crit much and this thing tends to rely on crit. some were referring the 346 trinkets actually fair better than this thing.
    Look, a warrior coming to the paladin forum crying we're taking his trinket.
    Can't speak for everyone else but 2.5k mastery rating on activate sure seems like BiS, atleast for me.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

The 2 HoPo being for Inquisition, correct?