Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thing is on frandal you get a power bar which fills up as time passes, once reaching 100% you do 100% more damage until you take any damage.

Oh and regarding the music in the method video, blame proteck

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Oh, aren't you quite the funny guy. Baleroc, which is the closest thing to a patchwerk styled boss fight in Firelands, was just shown to be killed by Method another one of today's top raiding guilds and no one in their top 3 dps were getting to a constant 34k dps. Either there is some sort of gimmick for Fandral or something we have no idea about. Either quit being a smart ass or troll and just don't answer the question if you don't know the answer or have somewhat of an idea as to what it could be.
    34k*2=64k with perfect concentration; who's the smart ass now. There aren't any gimmicks; blizzard put all abilities in the dungeon journal. So next time, try and actually know something about what you're talking about before you go ripping on people.

Quote Originally Posted by exteric View Post
    34k*2=64k with perfect concentration; who's the smart ass now. There aren't any gimmicks; blizzard put all abilities in the dungeon journal. So next time, try and actually know something about what you're talking about before you go ripping on people.
    68k** an I agree with you, the gut freaks out when he gets told the exact ability that causes it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool a story on Baine. It's about time.

Oh, aren't you quite the funny guy. Baleroc, which is the closest thing to a patchwerk styled boss fight in Firelands, was just shown to be killed by Method another one of today's top raiding guilds and no one in their top 3 dps were getting to a constant 34k dps. Either there is some sort of gimmick for Fandral or something we have no idea about. Either quit being a smart ass or troll and just don't answer the question if you don't know the answer or have somewhat of an idea as to what it could be.

really, words can't describe how big your fail was

first video by Methodjust fast forward to 9:13 and that will describe how they all feel i wish i still played >

Deleted
    I lol'ed, hard.
    You sir, are made of fail.

Deleted
    This...7 also isn’t a lot of bosses (in terms of pure head count, not content or quality), so it’s hard to extrapolate a lot of “trends” at this point. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)... made me lol.Either there is enough content or there isn't - you can't use an excuse for not enough headcount to not be able to get the "trends" you need to answer some serious points yet then claim there is enough raid content for a tier.

That Baleroc movie was simply amazing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Macco View Post
    Oh and regarding the music in the method video, blame proteck
    Can we thank him instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    did i hear a guy crying in methods video?

15+ Year Old Account
    ROFL. 10chars

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Sigh maintenance starts at 6pm in Australia, what a joke

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Sigh maintenance starts at 6pm in Australia, what a joke
    I know, I didn't even get to do my Molten Front dailies today! >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyjess View Post
    I know, I didn't even get to do my Molten Front dailies today! >.>
    Like the old maintenance didn't already screw over the Oceanic realms, they made it even worse today!

Quote Originally Posted by shakkenbake View Post
    Does anyone know what the guild in the majordomo video was using to soak the scorpion cleaves? I saw 2 spriests use dispersion on the first one, but would things like guardian spirit or ardent defender work on attacks with such a high amount of damage to be split?
    Guardian spirit has a limit now. Can't prevent just any killing blow, it must not be very strong.
    Mage Cauterize, on the other hand, can absorb an infinite amount of damage once per minute-ish.
    Not sure about other abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    uhhh wtf why release this vid? I mean grats on the kill and I am sure it was damn hard, but why the e-peen waving and not allowing people to do it without a video?
    There were 14 or 15 guilds that had killed Baleroc when they released this, how long are they supposed to wait? Besides, Inner Sanctum has already released videos from their kills of every heroic boss, even before Method did just the one.

I've got to laugh or I'll cry at Blizzards non explaination of the change to downtime. 6 - Midnight anywhere, let alone AEST, is nothing short of pathetic... and if they knew it would need to be done, wtf putting daily quest gated content in that it will fall smack in the middle of? Also, did I and some others I know just utterly fail at parsing the information presented to us, or did we get, on top of the gated content FU, screwed out of a raid lockout by planning for Tue because Blizz failed at providing this information in an obvious way and timely manner?

480 million hp, that's just a shit ton of health still though, even with damage buffs. And to imagine that Heroic Ragnaros should have even MORE health than his subordinate. It probably is true that Deathwing will have ~858 million hp. Next expac, entry level boss, OVER 1 BILLION HP!! (me and my damn obsession with numbers, should have dropped the math major)

15+ Year Old Account
    The earlier downtime tonight screwed me over. I just unlocked DotT today at lunchtime, having exceeded 150 marks. I was quite looking forward to trying out the new quests after dinner tonight. No such luck, I guess. That's what you get for being in my timezone. Oh well, there is always lunchtime tomorrow.