10+ Year Old Account

[H] Clarity LFM Firelands - 1:30am to 4:30am EST - 10man - US Turalyon!

Guild: Clarity
    Server: US Turalyon.
    Faction: H
    Raiding Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday (1:30 AM to 4:30 AM EST) * NOT FRIDAY MORNING *. If your EST it's 1:30 AM Saturday morning for you, then Sunday morning, then Monday morning. Our raiders are from PST to Central. If you are confused reply or ask in-game.

Managing our raids:
    Clarity handles raiding differently from what most people have experienced in other guilds. In keeping with the golden rule, Real Life Comes First, we strive to maintain a consistent level of progression. Alongside this we strive to maintain a raiding environment that meets the needs of most if not all of our members.

What we can offer you:
    We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you .We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We only discriminate against Canadians and people who think kicking Gnomes isn't a national pass time.
    We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild.

What we expect from you:
    We pride ourselves in the members we carry and the respect we have earned as a guild. Any conduct whether in guild or outside of it that damages our reputation will not be tolerated. We are a respectful guild and as such tolerate 0 drama.You are encouraged to get to know the other members quickly. Applicants who do this and play well usually have a much quicker application process.

Loot System:
    We use DKP loot system. We believe that members who show up to our raids more should get more opportunity for more loot.

US Turalyon:
    Turalyon is an EST-based PvE server that was brought online on Thursday March 23, 2006. Turalyon is a balanced alliance and horde server. Friendly pugs that are great!

Progression:

12/12
    1/7

Recruitment:
    As of 7/17 we are looking for the following roles:

1 Melee Warrior/Rogue/Kitty *HIGH*
    1 Bear or Paladin Tank * EXTREMELY HIGH*

If you are interested whisper an officer in-game or apply @ www.clarity-turalyon.info

List of active officers:

Pèach, Dêv, Waristine ,Tuta
    Last edited by Susira; 2011-07-23 at 04:09 PM.

Link to char: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eywings/simple

Im an experienced Feral Druid looking for a progression guild. On ANY server. I have 1.9k pvp exp on this char and 2.2k on my alt, I know all fights from BDW/BoT/Firelands. I have a full pvp offset (All Viciouse/Ruthless except for robe and pants which are bloodthirsty) And my pve set is really nice too 3/5 tier.
    I'm leaving my server im on right now because I can't find any guilds to join :/
    I'm on any time, every time. I'm a graduated student at the age of 18 taking the summer off, and would like to raid.
    I would prefer a guild that raids as much as possible (I can also tank/heal but I would prefer to raid as Feral. For casual guild 5mans I would have no problem tanking/healing and even for bgs I would be glad to go resto )

Been playing since early BC, and raided as resto from wotlk-early cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    Link to char: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eywings/simple

Im an experienced Feral Druid looking for a progression guild. On ANY server. I have 1.9k pvp exp on this char and 2.2k on my alt, I know all fights from BDW/BoT/Firelands. I have a full pvp offset (All Viciouse/Ruthless except for robe and pants which are bloodthirsty) And my pve set is really nice too 3/5 tier.
    I'm leaving my server im on right now because I can't find any guilds to join :/
    I'm on any time, every time. I'm a graduated student at the age of 18 taking the summer off, and would like to raid.
    I would prefer a guild that raids as much as possible (I can also tank/heal but I would prefer to raid as Feral. For casual guild 5mans I would have no problem tanking/healing and even for bgs I would be glad to go resto )

Been playing since early BC, and raided as resto from wotlk-early cata.
    Hello HotSauce, Sorry I haven't responded to this thread in a while. You would have a guaranteed raid spot as a Kitty. I will try to reach you in-game.

Anyways Bump

Updated recruitment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lez go, LFM!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated, to the top

10+ Year Old Account
    updated, need a tank

10+ Year Old Account
    gogogogogogo bump

10+ Year Old Account
    bumpbumpbump