Shannox heroic too easy?

Hey guys, I was just watching a L2Raid guide video on Shannox hc25 because my guild will be downing him tonight. If you are not familiar with the fight, I suggest you learn it before reading this.

It seems that the fight is way too easy to be a hard mode. I'm not going to go in depth,and I cannot post links, so if somebody can post links to normal mode and hard mode guides that would be cool. I would rather have people at least know the fight before they rage at me XD. With a guild that knows how to coordinate, I would even go and say that the fight is EASIER on heroic. Just my opinion though. Is blizzard going the wrong way? I always thought that normal modes were for soft core guilds and hard core modes were for the more advanced. Also, I know I may get flamed for posting this when I haven't even done the fight yet, but I watched a very detailed video on the fight, and they even say that the fight is very easy on hard mode. Please post back and give me your opinion, try not to get mad at me if you disagree, instead just say what you disagree about and why. Thanks!

Deleted

Here's the video OP mentions.

Deleted
    Compare it to Halfus Hardmode.
    The first hardmode(s) don't have to be this hard, they can raise the difficulty of the bosses.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's pretty much the Halfus of this tier

There's already a thread about this though here you go

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-than-regular

Heroic Gunship
    That is all.