10+ Year Old Account

Trying to find a new class to pvp with :) please help me

Hey guys, iv been thinking for AGES now about a new toon for pvp.. i just cant decide what class to choose. I want a Damage dealer class. Pref melee but i dont mind if its range.

Now i want one that is REALLY fun to play, iv got a warrior and a rogue at the moment.. the warrior is busy with Dps/tanking for raids.. and rogue is really just my farming toon (mining/herbing)

Im looking for a Class that is:

- Good at arena
    -Good at BGs
    - Good at Solo world pvp (Tol barad etc)
    -good survival

I want to enjoy it alot. I dont mind if its a hard class to play, i actually like hard classes.

Classes i really dont think i'll like to play though is

Any Shaman
    Frost mage (idk they look op etc, it just looks boring)

But yea, prefer a melee, Should i go my rogue or what?

Thank you to all the replies! Any help will be awesome

Thanks!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well even tho we're not really supposed to help you out..

I'd say try Feral out, I enjoy it tons.. xD I find it good for BGs, arenas, world PvP, and they have good survivability if played right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if your so keen on Melee then yeah Rogue would be fun or you could be an annoying pally... as for me i just rolled a Hunter to 85.. pretty fun imo

ETA: Oh yeah and Feral kitty is OP as shit .. i dont play one i cop their OP'ness in BG's :P

I have the same problem I want a new alt, that would be PvP only and melee, can't choose...

Edit: I just found out I have a lvl 40 feral druid with heirlooms somewhere in my character list, should I grab it and pvp my way to 85?
    Also what about warriors... Arms, because I like single huge weapon xD
    Last edited by Ascius; 2011-07-12 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Feral Druids are nice, Resto Shamans, Rogues, Mages, and Locks. Don't go near hunters, stay very very far away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Answering this would kind of be "What is the best class for PvP".

There is no real best class.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warhead0 View Post
    Answering this would kind of be "What is the best class for PvP".

There is no real best class.
    I dunno, he's not really asking what the best class is.. he's asking what we find fun essentially and asking if there's a class that's good at all of the above because he wants to try it out.. He also asked for a hard class, most people consider the best classes to be the faceroll ones, given that some people think the best is the hardest but that's not the majority..

Well I would say ret pally for you. Rogues are the best IMO but if your asking for help on picking a class then ya probably won't have the skill set to really enjoy playin a rogue

Figure out what the FOTM class is, pick that, and faceroll to victory. This is how you have fun in WoW pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    Figure out what the FOTM class is, pick that, and faceroll to victory. This is how you have fun in WoW pvp.
    This.Make sure to lvl lots of classes to have a wide selection for the next patches.
    OP class reroller!

Deleted
    Well recently i have been thinking the same thing and i've decided on a DK. iLOOOVE my warrior and really hate squishy PVP toons. im not sure how i will do as a DK but im pretty certain i will be happy thats just my two sence.

Deleted
    I find it very fun playing my hunter in both BG's and arena. Gotta love kiting those melee.
    I also enjoy my feral druid, but since i dont have lots of pvp gear on him yet i tend to leave him after a couple of bgs to get back to my hunter

I have heard good stuff about warriors, and that will probably be the next class im rolling.

I play a feral in both pvp and pve. It is a somewhat hard class/spec to do fairly well at cause you have to use 96% of your arsenal. They recently buffed us and it feels really good. Were not Op as some might claim. I feel like I can do really good burst and sustained dps as long as you apply everything correctly. Survivability is the same. Using a CD to soon or to late and your toast but that's with all classes really. It's a challenge to do really well at it but that's why I enjoy it =)

I'd say you should make another Warrior. It's really rewarding when you do it right, and if you got a pocket healer... There's barely anything more fun than wrecking several people in a single fight .

Deleted
    After I read your post I narrowed it down to Blood Death Knight! Melee, Warrior like, self heals, cannot die. My arena buddy took two people down on his blood DK alone in the 3v3 braket while I could barely beat the third guy on my feral druid. Plus army of dead is pretty awesome in battlegrounds people run from you most of the time and you can death grip and chains of ice them so they do not run away. On top of all they can silence the casters with mind freeze and the other thing.

EDIT: Forgot to add Icebound fortidude = immune to stuns so rogues cannot stun lock you.

I think you would enjoy UH DK, no huge crits though... But you can always have a frost OS for that...

Deleted
    Warrior. Forever chain killing in TB with victory rush is awesome

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love playing my rogue in bgs. smokebomb and the efc dies.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.