Need help (twink warrior)

Hello everyone I'm planing to return to wow after a long break , and I'm in mood to play a twink Warrior class 15 level can anyone suggest me whats the best spec there for a Twink ? is Arms or Furry ? if furry should i go with 1- 2handed or with 2 -1hand weapons ? any suggestion about profession or specific gear and enchants (i tried to find informations on Google no luck this far only very old posts )

Deleted
    Do you realise that the brackets for battlgrounds have changed, you will be in the 15-19 bracket, so i would suggest you level to 19 or stay at level 14 As for twinking with a warrior, Use a 2hand weapon, with a good weapon enchant, fiery weapon is cheap and effective, there are better, but its up to you what you prefer to use, profession, this doesnt exactly matter at that level range either.

Twinks (especially at that level range) all use heirloom pvp gear (ressy heirloom gear) as it scales very well at such a low level, you could potentially be sitting on 50% + damge reduce, so this gear is needed to even allow you to stand a chance at that bracket, enchants.. anything available to you at that level that increase your DMG output.. Twinking is pretty bad at that level if your intention are to destroy noobs, as most people enjoy twinking, so to even participate in these brackest you need top heirloom gear for a fair chance.

Not sure how long youve been playing but back in vanilla/tbc, twinking was fun, rogue, SFK gear, lifestealing/agil weapons, destory people in 1 hit as twinking was epxneisve and hard to get the gear, this was also not very popular, but since then, twinking has not become very effective in terms of destroying players with no skill

Ah i see thanks mate