Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i would feel nauseous contributing to the current state of the game and the cash shop, especially if I was from vanilla. Also, I hate bobby kotick so I might end up like milton and burn the building down.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd rather suck my own ... oh wait ...
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    It's the minority that goes to the forums.
    It IS the (complainning) minority that goes to the forums, the majority doesn't complain, with no reasons to come to the forums to talk besides asking questions.

Hells yeah!

And who gives a crap about 10 million forum whiners? It's not like they specifically say "Jane Doe is a shitty Dev!". No, it's always "Waaah, BLIZZARD does this! Why you do this, Blizz?".

10+ Year Old Account
    i so would work for blizz

Deleted
    No I wouldn't. Great work places don't really impress me. Work for me is well work. As in get it done as fast as possible and get out. The salary however would motivate me a lot more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It IS the (complainning) minority that goes to the forums, the majority doesn't complain, with no reasons to come to the forums to talk besides asking questions.
    Like I said, citation needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Like I said, citation needed.
    I can ask the same, since it was you that said it in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I visited Blizzard back in 2001 and all I have to say is WoW has done their business good.

I'm pretty jealous right now. That weight room and basketball court looks pretty awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

its true. For Google at least, there's an entertainment room at the top of the building, with amenities, consoles and what not. You are free to go there WHENEVER you want to, because they claimed that they don't want to restrict your creativity or something. Great cafeteria, and awesome pool~

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Anyone here work at this place ?

I dont know , there's a similar propaganda for Google workplace with all the same thing , * life is beautifull , we love our job and our guys * gymnasium , living room , pool thing ..... yeah right

So anyone here , work at those kind of place ? I just dont believe it
    You don't believe that multimillion/billion dollar corporations decided at last to listen to common knowledge among researchers that happy employees work by far the best?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    You don't believe that multimillion/billion dollar corporations decided at last to listen to common knowledge among researchers that happy employees work by far the best?
    I have a friend that works at the Google facility in North Carolina and he says the HQ is paradise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    its true. For Google at least, there's an entertainment room at the top of the building, with amenities, consoles and what not. You are free to go there WHENEVER you want to, because they claimed that they don't want to restrict your creativity or something. Great cafeteria, and awesome pool~
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWlHtvZHbZ8

Google's work place, rather work their. Blizzards work place looks pretty lame.

Edit: and yes my friend works at Google HQ, and yes you can chill as much as you want, you just need to finish your weekly tasks, and if you dont. well you lose a dream job :P
    Last edited by mmoc6976f30cf4; 2011-07-12 at 04:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends - I wouldn't want to live in France but to the US I would most likely. Also depends a bit on the job/pay. Assuming my gf comes with me, otherwise it's a decline.

Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    Nope , I worked or knew people who work for place liek Valerio , IBM , CGI and some Bank , they dont give a shit , my guess would , there's a reason why they are called Multibillion CO. And I do not believe all this *pink* image that Google or Blizzard are trying to fit here

Deleted
    YES, I would work for Blizzard. I love the company and a chance to make some aspects better from the inside would be even better. I couldn't even call it working, rather call it fun since it's fun to help something you like. Yes, I comment against some decisions Blizzard makes, but in general I like them as a company and in there, even if I package crates I'd have an impact on things that are bad.

Speaking of which, I remember once I spoke to a GM and I thought of asking him/her how's it like working for Blizzard. The response was something like "just like every other job". Unfortunately since reading stuff you can't see the tone it was said I can't know if that meant it's good as in all the jobs that person had, bad or just it meant "meh, I don't like to work but I need money to eat".

Yes, I would. Not sure exactly what I'd like to do there but from what I've seen it's very interesting. If I could be an encounter tester that would be pretty cool.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madyaks View Post
    God yes and WOW would be better if I did work there.
    Exactly, because it's easy to make a game that fits for 12m+ different people. Who needs a degree to do that? Pfft.

OT: Yes, I'd do that. Given that I had the knowledge required, which I don't ^^

That place looks better then the studio in Grandmas Boy, hell yes I would work there if I had the credentials, and could afford to live in Cal.

That place would make it seem like you're not even working. At least I wouldn't consider it work, it would be so much fun.