Deleted

melee vs caster trinkets...

For those who do PvP and want to get a PvE trinket without doing hardcore PvE.
    There probably are some nice pve trinkets in those new firelands rep vendors,
    melee trinket, melee trinket, melee trinket, healer trinket, oh! there it is, a caster trinket! oh wait, it has crit... nvm then.
    so maybe valor trinkets?
    hmmm, there arent any.
    so maybe there are some boe trinkets?
    oh, there is a nice boe trinket, awesome! oh wait, its also for melee...

so maybe i will do some PvE after all. Maybe few of the easier bosses will have something for me, oh wait, the only caster trinkets that drop, are from the two hardest bosses. guess i will have to go with 4.1 trinkets...

Talk about melee gear favouritism... And its been the same way in wrath, the best melee trinkets are usually from the first bosses or they are boe.

Deleted
    i've tried a bit to avoid your really weak attempt at trolling when you posted this.. but i guess i'm not that good of a man

my best trinkets are from rag and trash (gl upgrading those if you're not serious raider)

also my warrior (and anyone who does real PvP, not just strut around in random bgs like you aparently are) would suggest you just get the pvp trinkets.but suit yourself...i like my casters squishy

Deleted
    nah if you get full 2200 gear + 2 pvp trinkets you will have too much resilience and therefore you will just waste it because of the way resilience scales now. so a PvE trinket would be a good choice, except for the fact that there arent any viable trinkets available for casters where melee can just buy one of the best trinkets on AH

Quote Originally Posted by demodras View Post
    nah if you get full 2200 gear + 2 pvp trinkets you will have too much resilience and therefore you will just waste it because of the way resilience scales now. so a PvE trinket would be a good choice, except for the fact that there arent any viable trinkets available for casters where melee can just buy one of the best trinkets on AH
    Let me guess.. Your highest ever rating is..... 1.2k ?

That t2 gear you are talking about does not have extra stats nor ilvl. It is only weapons+shield+thrown that have higher ilvl.

i'm no caster expert but http://www.wowhead.com/item=70142 looks oke

---------- Post added 2011-07-13 at 11:59 AM ----------

and how can you have to much resil?

Deleted
    if you say you habe enough resi to use a pve trinket why not get a pvp trinkey and a pve chest? or the off-sets if it's jsut you thinking you have enough resi why does it have to be the trinket that you lose the resi on.