Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    How can you say Voldemort died "too quickly"? Techinically, Harry has been trying to destroy him sine the second book/movie when he destorys the diary horcrux. Killing the horcruxes means killing Voldemort.

Deleted
    The ending was messed with, and didn't have the poignancy of the book's ending. There is no silly grapple scene flying around Hogawarts between Harry and Voldemorte in the book, the snake is killed by Neville in the courtyard when he first reveals the sword, the final spell duel occurs when Harry is surrounded by his friends who are also all fighting, and the reason Voldemorte died from a disarm spell is properly explained (the movie doesn't explain that the death curse was reflected). All of these things detract from the movie's ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    The book lets you draw your own conclusion at this point. Either the wand is Harry's because it was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore and was the rightful owner of the wand until Harry disarmed him (as he'd done countless times) or, because Dumbledore planned his death at the hands of Snape, that it was actually his all along (having never been truly beaten) and would never work properly for anyone, thereby removing it from the playing field.
    No, the book states the former is correct. The Elder Wand IS Harry's.

Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    0/10, movies sucks, i've read the books, 10 times better

Spoiler hidden.

Harry dies in last part of deathly hallows, no rly he does

Dont look at it if you want to fine out your self.
    Yea... if you read any book, don't EVER expect the story to follow the book. Rule#1 of Book Adaptions, forget EVERYTHING you know of the book and just go with it, makes the movie better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I think the ending was good, but yeah Voldemort kinda died too easy for my liking
    Took around 8 movies to kill him, not an easy feat imo.

I have seen all movies in the Harry Potter series and all of them were really good. Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows 2 is the last movie in the series and its really sad that there would be no more Harry Potter movies.

Read the book, the movie was so much more different
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate