Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Child stabbed to death - Sweds react, more love

Just recently a seven year old child was stabbed to death in Umeå Sweden, and as a result and in a reaction to this heartwrenching violence, a guy decided to go out and make a difference and make people a little happier.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2eardUV7Ow&feature=feedlik

I
    have to admit, I laughed and thought it was a really nice thing to see, especially considering how restrained sweds usually are.
    Wasn't something like this done a few times before in other place in the world? It's definetly a nice thing to do, a hug can make someones day! Every little thing counts some times.

Deleted
    Amazing video Thanks for sharing it

Deleted
    Very nice video... though still sad thing had to happen before this happened...

That video was awesome, it brought a smile to my face after a bad raiding night

Deleted
    Awwww, damn it, can't stop smiling now lol... Thanks, had a shitty day and problems relaxing before bed, will get some good sleep and good day tomorrow cause of this ^.^
    Thank you for sharing. Sad story tho. ;/

Hugs & loads of loves to you all! /hug

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's crazy how little things like a smile, hello, or a hug in this case can change someones day.

guy did it calgary, AB and his car got stolen. he wasnt doing it for any reason but to give people a warm feeling inside.
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Thank you for sharing that. that made my day really made me smile today.

Deleted
    Nice guy. It's sad to see that 3 people have actually disliked the video. :/

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaka View Post
    Nice guy. It's sad to see that 3 people have actually disliked the video. :/
    Must've missclicked. I hope.

Deleted
    Heh that's epic right there, makes me want to grab a piece of cartboard and do the same, good thing my parents are away they would destroy the cartboard and call me insane xD sadly most people around here seem to agree with that, earlier today I was in the supermarket picking up groceries for dinner and a woman there kept looking at me suspiciously and yeah, there tend to be a bunch of teenagers/young adults infront of it all the time, drinking and trying to be intimidating xD suppose that's the ultimate test then? although I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't dare doing anything ;O

10+ Year Old Account
    How many people would have taken him up on his "Free hugs" if he were an overweight greasy looking dude with a comb-over and mustache? Where would the love be then?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    How many people would have taken him up on his "Free hugs" if he were an overweight greasy looking dude with a comb-over and mustache? Where would the love be then?
    Would be harder to accept yes
    It would be more suspicious then. But simply an overweight person? I'd hug him anyway.
    There are other videos of people doing Free Hugs, and they're not all that good-looking or anything. Not that they're ugly ofcourse.