So, with todays hotfixes Raganaros should finally be killable.
After almost a week of practice I fully expect a kill within the next 20 hours, so probably before the EU servers come up.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
- Several locations which could be used to avoid damage from Engulfing Flames have been adjusted so they’re no longer safe spots.
- Combustible will always be reapplied to Living Meteors, even if the attacking character dies as a Meteor Impact occurs.
- Living Meteors will now become frozen by Cenarius under all conditions when transitioning into phase 4 on Heroic difficulty.
- If a Living Meteor is frozen in the lava pool during the transition into phase 4 on Heroic difficulty, it will teleport on a player after the stun ends, but will no longer explode immediately. Players now have a 2-second window to escape the meteor’s melee range.
- Living Meteors will gain the Living Meteor Transform buff once frozen in the Breadth of Frost trap, even if a meteor is knocked into it.
- If a Living Meteor's fixated target drops aggro via Feign Death, the meteor will target the pet, and then select a new non-pet target upon which to fixate.
- Ragnaros now enrages after 18 minutes in all raid difficulties and sizes, up from 15 minutes.
I stand corrected.