Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    in t12 mages got real nerf, before you could do 130k ab , now its very difficult to see +100k ab with a little more of gear

Quote Originally Posted by pipboyedshadowmourne View Post
    in t12 mages got real nerf, before you could do 130k ab , now its very difficult to see +100k ab with a little more of gear
    Not true at all, we took a 5% damage nerf to blast. My highest blast is now 162k on majordomo. (Not counting damage modified fights obviously)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toughguy View Post
    Someone has to be the top dog. -Arcane Mages.
    Someone has to be the infidel. -Elemental Shamans.

You can't enter a weight lifting contest, and when you see the top dog is lifting 500 more pounds than you and you go ahead over to tell the judges to nerf him. smh.
    Wait what?
    Paladins aint bad, it's just that 99% of the rets dont know how to play with 'm.
    I'm usually in the top 5 in 25man FL raids, even got first on Beth'alic with a few warriors and arcane mages in the group.

Deleted
    37 sec fight where you zerg a corehound with all cd's available and assume it's an accurate display of overall DPS?

Since Recount doesn't account for effective DPS, your meter is probably not even correct. Try using Skada instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggan View Post
    Not true at all, we took a 5% damage nerf to blast. My highest blast is now 162k on majordomo. (Not counting damage modified fights obviously)
    majordomo is damage midified fight ¬¬

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toughguy View Post
    Someone has to be the top dog. -Arcane Mages.
    Someone has to be the infidel. -Elemental Shamans.

You can't enter a weight lifting contest, and when you see the top dog is lifting 500 more pounds than you and you go ahead over to tell the judges to nerf him. smh.
    Naaaah, mages are so awesome that in PvE the worst ones are also the mages, only as a frost*. Then again if we talk about PvP... Yeah mages again :3

*based on http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_Scor...default/#3vvvv - yeah I know how accurate it is, but still it sounds funny :3

Hey y'all did you hear about spriests low dmg on mobs with only 50k health? WE NEED BUFF! its clear blizzard hates spriests for making us so underpowered.....

you idiot.... i smash mages like bugs on a real fight, while on shit like this they pee on me, laughing with a top hat on.
    stop making up bullshit like this.

and it is easily possible for spriests to crit 100k or more
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2011-07-13 at 11:58 AM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Your Weak DPS is weak.

Wonder if i still have that screenshot of my Boomkin's 80k dps Shroomgasm on the patrolling merloc pack in Throne of Tides from like 4 months ago.
    Solar Eclipse + 3 stacked shrooms instakilled the entire pack, was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Studioburst View Post
    lol typical mage, first thing is to /recount toggle and seek praise in p/w chat.

In all seriousness though, Blizz fail hard with the arcane mage design, PVE fails hard anyway but standing there and literally spamming 2 buttons to top the meters and feel pro is absolutely ridiculous.

But, PVE is for brain-deads anyway ...
    And PvP is for FotM playing retards who can't play balanced classes. SEE I CAN GENERALIZE TOO LOLOLOLOLOL.

Deleted
    Hahaha OP's armory is so lol. I see a green gem, an orange gem in a blue socket, unenchanted items, reforging mastery...

Well enough trolling, as many ppl said, that was burst dps.
    Since the damage evens out on a longer fight, I don't have a problem with an Arcane Mage spiking that high damage. You really want burst dps like that on Ragnaros's adds for example. I'm not jealous at all, as long as the dps in a long fight is about the same as the other casters.

Deleted
    Arcane mechanics are unique and lead to stupid, yet anecdotal situations outside of raid-content.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are so fucking stupid, he's talking about a 113k crit, nothing was said about fucking DPS phases, learn to read retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascend View Post
    You guys are so fucking stupid, he's talking about a 113k crit, nothing was said about fucking DPS phases, learn to read retards.
    What does it matter if he can crit 115k with 4 stacks of the debuff and CDs? He still can't sustain that kind of damage for the entirety of a fight. And by saying "Mages need a nerf" he's obviously complaining DPS is too high. But I guess you don't have enough reading comprehension skill to understand that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    I can't stop laughing at your armory op. Thanks for the laugh. :3
    Enjoy your ban.

I would love to be able to crit 148k as a rogue

Deleted
    That is one seriously loooong thread name. Also, 115k crits are not that uncommon for many specs with current gear levels...

Mages are fine (inb4 bashing: I have one, but my main is still resto/ele shaman)

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychos View Post
    What does it matter if he can crit 115k with 4 stacks of the debuff and CDs? He still can't sustain that kind of damage for the entirety of a fight. And by saying "Mages need a nerf" he's obviously complaining DPS is too high. But I guess you don't have enough reading comprehension skill to understand that.
    Yeah, I have the reading comprehension skills of a illiterate child.
    More to the point, he never mentioned the DPS phases (I'm going to repeat this point), he merely said that 113k is ridiculously high. My shadow priest can only hit 50k MB crits, with trinkets, 3 orbs, 5 evan. and procs. Sure, my dps may be more consistent, but that's over double what another class can hit.

I call troll please close thread

You popped every CD on trash and only pulled 50k?

Rookie. I pulled 101k last night on Beth'tilac trash as Feral.

Well, since arcane does not have any dots, autohits, a pet of anything parallel damage has to come from somewhere.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".