Pillar of frost pvp

I mean come on! we cant even get this off in 3v3 if someone is on us because it gets silenced. Then we cant even use HB or FS!!! somethings got to be done here if your not going to make it instant then at least lower the cool down and make it a cc ability just like all the other classes that have cc

**Hungering cold
    Last edited by Sidd88; 2011-07-13 at 11:40 AM.

Hungering Cold*
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Hungering cold*

And yes you can get it off, just abit harder than before. Haven't had a problem on my DK so far.

Deleted
    Learn to read before making stupid comments.

All they had to do was make it a 2 or 3 minute CD. Instead they decided to reduce it to uselessness. Fact is odds are it's gonna get interrupted and you're gonna be completely locked out of damage for the duration lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Learn to read before making stupid comments.
    Relax man i got 2 spells mixed up jesus christ. HUNGERING COLD*********** HAPPY?!?!

Last edited by Sidd88; 2011-07-13 at 11:39 AM.

It still has its uses especially against ranged dps and pets. Get an interruptbar addon to help you figure out when would be an optimal time to trap your opponent in ice.

as opposed to mind freezing the hell out of them. i think a few seconds is bearable.

maybe u should learn to fake cast like casters do, are u familiar with this tactic? it is when u fake cast ur spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidd88 View Post
    at least lower the cool down and make it a cc ability just like all the other classes that have cc

**Hungering cold
    Nononononononononononononono I'd rather have it instant and kill everyone in a 10 yard radius -_-