Deleted

Holy gear in Firelands?

Hey guys,

looking through the Firelands loot, there doesnt seem to be a lot of cloth Spirit loot, are holy priests not using Spirit nemore?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Blizz decided that priests can buy vendor or tier gear and do not need cloth spirit gear in Firelands. There is a blue post about it:
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...urnt-off-in-fl

Essentially your options are:
    --Get Tier items
    --There are crafted spi/haste gloves and boots

The only slot you cannot get a spirit piece in is your belt. This is, of course, speaking only for ilvl 378, not heroics.

The thing that is annoying me is that blue post is essentially saying that priests don't have many gear options from the raid itself, but can obtain loot from many outside peices. Well from having a glance at these outside pieces the other healing classes have access to all of these pieces plus loot from the raid itself.

Other armor-class healers also have access to their respective Leatherworking and Blacksmithing patterns that have spirit on them and 4/5 of their tier pieces have spirit (the only piece which doesn't have spirit are the hands which convinently there are LW and BS glove patterns with spirit to make up for this).

I completely understand this statement they keep saying "As you increase spell power, haste, and crit, and your tank increases health, armor and avoidance, boss damage negates less of your mana in the first place." But the other healing classes are gaining the same amount of intellect as us while getting native spirit at the same time, leading me to think they they will have a lot more extra mana to spend on the more mana-expensive spells.

Oh I agree that it's stupid, I was just pointing out that not only had people noticed, but a blue had responded

I personally suspect that they figured, "Well if we don't put any cloth spirit drops in, then people won't bitch about tons of cloth dropping that nobody can use since we have to make two different kinds because of warlocks & mages." Except now there's tons of cloth dropping that doesn't have spirit on it that nobody will use. Irony.

Going to the second page I found http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-in-Firelands that already covers the topic of spirit on cloth gear in Firelands. Suggest looking around before posting, Firelands has been out for a few weeks and Priest have been pissed off for a few weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verth Aeyta View Post
    Going to the second page I found http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-in-Firelands that already covers the topic of spirit on cloth gear in Firelands. Suggest looking around before posting, Firelands has been out for a few weeks and Priest have been pissed off for a few weeks.
    Thanks for the link to the thread, and sorry for not finding it myself, was in a bit of a hurry. My bad.