<Premiere>25m Sun/Tues/Wed LF Exceptional Players!

Hello! <Premiere> is a new, competitive raiding guild on Silvermoon (PST-PVE) server. Please read below to determine if this is the place for you before filling out an application.

Who we are:

We are a guild comprised of players from many top US guilds who wish to continue hardcore raiding but on a casual schedule. We are currently 1/7HM's in 25man Firelands. <Premiere> raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 5PM-9PM PST. Due to our light schedule, attendance is mandatory for all raids. We progress at a quick pace while appealing to individuals who cannot support the five day schedule. You can expect a mature, friendly, drama-free environment when joining us.

Who you are:

You want to be recognized for your skill level. You are consistently the most reliable healer, the tank with the best aggro management, or the DPS highest on the meters in your guild. You show up to raids on time with full consumables and knowledge of all boss fights. You can execute technical aspects of your class or adapt to technical boss fights flawlessly. You can make 12 raid hours per week. You treat all members in the guild, from friends to officers, with respect. You are accepting of constructive criticism by your peers and officers.
    Our recruitment template is extensive. Therefore, it is highly recommended you are able to provide a positive reference or a link to a WoL parse before beginning, as we like to see proof of your skill level before a tryout begins. We also want to see your personality come through in the apps.

In High Demand:
    Mage
    Warlock
    Resto Druid (high pref with boomkin offspec)
    Disc Priest (high pref with shadow offspec)

Medium Demand:
    Rogue

An exceptional player of any class will be considered regardless of needs!

If you would like to apply please visit www.premiereguild.com

For any further questions feel free to contact Raithor or Sabsy in game. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you for your time,
    <Premiere>

Clincher
    these guys are my buddies!

This guild is my favorite guild out of all the guilds.

still looking for a few good dps and a resto druid!

Clincher
    come and play with me and my buddies!

Still looking for a few more good players

Clincher
    Oh hello.....