Protection Paladin 4/7 8/13 LF Guild

Hello I am currently seeking a guild for my prot pally. The guild I am currently in is on the outs due to drama over the legendary staff and a few other things.

World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/144244/
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onsue/advanced (I just picked up the bracers before I went to bed last night they will be enchanted when I get a chance to log back in)

I've been playing wow since 2004. I rolled this Pally in October of 2010 the last few months of Wrath. At the start of Cataclysm I decided I wanted to play my priest as I have for years. It didn't take long for me to realize that I was unhappy with being stuck in the back healing. Around May of this year I leveled up my Pally and never looked back. Tanking is the most fun I have ever had in WoW and its even more fun in Firelands.

Here is a link to my priests armory where most of my BOT/BWD HM Progression is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...akasu/advanced

I've single tanked Baleroc/Ryth in Firelands. Baleroc and Alysrazor has to be my favorite fight to tank so far. (This was in a 10 man setting)

What I'm looking for: A guild with as little drama as possible. I have zero issues making any raid schedule you throw at me. I'd like to find a guild around the same progression as myself or less.
    Last edited by Zellery; 2011-07-13 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honsue,

You are so much my dream app (good gear, good experience, good attitude) that even though we've been looking for a DK or bear tank, I would really, really love to chat with you. We are a little behind you on T11, but meet your experience level in Firelands.

Anyway, here's the typical info: Relic on Doomhammer does 25-man raids 8:30p to 11:30p Central from Tues-Thurs and we're 4/7 in Firelands (5/13H in T11). We drop cauldrons, feasts, and have guild repairs turned on for full raid team members.

We aren't raid loggers and have a huge casual base, so there's always something going on: dungeons, drunken old world raids, pvp, etc. We've existed since Burning Crusade and have raided all relevant content through each expansion, killing Felmyst in Sunwell pre-nerf (and killing KJ after the nerf and pre-Wrath). We got 11/12HM + drakes in 25s and killed H LK in 10s.

Check out our website at relicraids dot com (can't post the link since I haven't posted a lot here) for more information. If you're interested in really being part of a community vs. just raiding and bailing, I think you'll find that we're the guild for you. We have almost no turnover. Those who can't raid anymore usually become casuals rather than switching guilds.

If any of this sounds up your alley, please feel free to add me to real ID (mintyduck at gmail dot com) if you'd like to chat, or send a PM to Minty on our guild forums. My character in-game is Alexah. Otherwise, good luck in your guild search!