Thread: Bottom bars?

Bottom bars?

I really want to get bottom bars like those in this video: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vodkaguild#p/u/0/H4J6K7rfB8Q

I
    'm a pally healer, I would like grid to be in the middle, recount on the mid-left, chat-box far left, then spells on the right, how do I accomplish this?

10+ Year Old Account
    bartender 4

download it, set up the bars (unlock, they're moveable)

you can scale the bars to the sizes you want, move them anywhere you want, make them vertical if you want, massive customisation (then move recount/grid to suit your desitres)

for the chat box, hover over the "general" button, click unlock and move/resize as you like, there's also a good addon for chat frames, called prat

i believe the black "bordering" etc around the entire bottom segment of the screen is kg panels, but i've personally minimal experience with that
    Last edited by Rixis; 2011-07-13 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    bartender 4
    that's not what im talking about, im talking about the squares at the bottom, that seperate his different things like healbot, chatbox, recount, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    that's not what im talking about, im talking about the squares at the bottom, that seperate his different things like healbot, chatbox, recount, etc
    sorry, i made various edits to my post, check http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...kg-panels.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    i believe the black "bordering" etc around the entire bottom segment of the screen is kg panels, but i've personally minimal experience with that
    thank you, trying it out