Deleted

Question about 4 set bonus [Resto]

Hello, this may be the worst thing one would want to hear, but. What would you folks suggest.. iLv359 4 set bonus or shall i replace these with iLv378 items from Firelands?

I've recently gotten Beth'tilac gloves(Till i get t12) and now bought T12 Legs. Now if the Rhyolith chest drops it will be better than my t11 chest.

Now i'm just not sure if 540 spirit is worth it, when i'm gaining a lot more intellect, spirit and more secondary stats.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

Just wait till you get 2pc t12 imo, I'm starting to doubt whether the 4pc t12 is even worth it though.

Four piece T12 is rather meh for all the healers.

Priests have a chance proc which doesn't scale at all, and shaman save a GCD/mana.

We get an RNG "smart" heal on a short range and CD which requires us to have already HoT'd the primary target.

Paladins seem to get the best out of them, its an RNG heal like ours, but at least its on more than just a 15 sec CD spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Based on this - http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t124011-resto_gear_discussion_4_2_firelands/

I
    t seems like it would be best to get 4/5 tier pieces, with shoulders from beth.

Deleted
    Personally I'm going for gloves as offset:
    Either the LW crafted, the Beth ones, or the Boomkin Tier gloves.

OP I'd kinda suggest waiting for 2part t12, however the increase in pure stats might make getting FL gear more attractive than simply keeping 359 gear for spirit.

2 pc t12, then break everything else for item level, dont wildly rush for 4 pc.