What to buy with valor

I have no idea what to buy with valor as holy. Any ideas?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xplizit/simple
    Main- Mage
    Alt- DK
    Alt's alt- Pally

Get the chest piece, that way you have 3 more weeks of BH to get a chance at getting your pants in BH and then if they don't drop after you get enough valor for them buy them. The crafted gloves from what I've seen are better then the tier since you get spirit/haste.

Bought chest thx.
    Main- Mage
    Alt- DK
    Alt's alt- Pally

You do realize that our 4 pce BiS is head/shoulder/gloves/legs right ?

Which means our BiS chest piece is from Alysrasor.

The advise i would go for is what is your best items to get and therefore not wasting points, either way your toon dude

I do like the dress though haha

I'd say get your relic.

That relic is the only relic you can get at this gear level.

And say some gloves drop from Firelands, they are an upgrade untill you can get your tier gloves. But with the relic, you won't replace it untill t13, and you can upgrade it to HC.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Deleted
    if your raiding and clearing firelands

legs -> gloves to complete 4 set then relic

If your not raiding, relic -> legs -> gloves

Either way you'll have all through over 5 weeks of capped valor, were on the 3rd now Bracers can be bought on an alt, then get the ring i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    if your raiding and clearing firelands

legs -> gloves to complete 4 set then relic

If your not raiding, relic -> legs -> gloves

Either way you'll have all through over 5 weeks of capped valor, were on the 3rd now Bracers can be bought on an alt, then get the ring i guess.

All in all I say forget BH and just grind. I figure if they drop in BH and I just got em the ol well...... At least I got em

Get relic first. Big big upgrade from a 359.
    Get two piece next. Legs + Gloves, or Legs + Shoulders/Helm if you get it in a raid.

Do not touch the chest with a 10 foot pole. Get Alysrazor chest instead.

Deleted
    relic is a decent choice as none drop in isntance so you won't jsut replace it.
    rings and trinkets for the sameish reason. even if you replace one with a drop the old t11 one is the one that will go first not the valor one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodz View Post
    You do realize that our 4 pce BiS is head/shoulder/gloves/legs right ?
    Well that depends on whether you want spirit on your gear or not. I'm going for a full spirit set rather than a full haste set.

Trade for Conquest Points and PvP, obvious answer. /roar

Anyone know what else to buy? I was thinking ring but eh
    Main- Mage
    Alt- DK
    Alt's alt- Pally

Here's my thoughts on valor points upgrades for Holy Pallies (in no particular order)

Relic: Must buy because there's nothing else.
    Neck: There's 2 necks that drop from Firelands; one has identical stats and the other has Spi/haste so it's BiS. If you're raiding, theres no reason to buy valor neck.
    Ring: Also a must buy. There's no spirit ring from Firelands so that only leaves us with this one and the one from Exalted with Avengers.
    Bracers: If you have an alt you're capping VP with every week, then you can buy it on him and send it to your pally as it's BoE. Or simply buy it from someone. However it's a pretty insignificant upgrade over the Chogall bracers so if you're planning to use your pally's VP on this, save it for last.
    Chest: A solid choice as your first tier item. The Firelands alternative drops from Alysrazor which is the hardest out of the 5 "entry" bosses.
    Gloves: A poor choice because better alternatives to be found in the Holy Flame Gauntlets (Blacksmithing) and the Firelands gloves off Rhyolith. Can also drop in BH.
    Legs: A decent choice. They're only slightly better than the legs off heroic Halfus, and there's a (slightly worse) alternative off Shannox. Can also drop in BH.

My personal plan is this:
    Relic -> Chest -> Ring -> Legs -> Gloves. Ofcourse buying the shoulders/helmet whenever available, and getting the bracers next week from my alt's VP.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    legs > gloves > relic > ring imo The bracers you can get from an alt or just buy them from AH. The neck from Rhyolith is better. That's all you should be getting from valor vendor really; unless you get lucky with shoulder and helm tokens xD