Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Gates View Post
    I vote Spider-Man 2 or Superman II.
    Pretty much this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tie with The Dark Knight, and X-Men 2. Spiderman 2 was good too, in it's own way, it felt just like the comics, even if it was hella corny.

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote goes to Blade 2. It was the most comic like comic-based movie I've seen. The weird CGI used in some scenes just made it fantastically unreal. Plus you know, Ron Perlman. Yeah.

The Dark Knight, in a league of its own, absolutely, positively, hands down, no questions asked. Seriously. Best Super Hero Sequel, Best Super Hero Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lythria31 View Post

Also a blind deaf mute can act better than Heath Ledger if there was a casting call right now.
    I don't like you. Have you seen The Patriot?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just to go in a different route, I think Death Note: The Last Name was a good sequal...I would not say it is exactly a super heroe movie, kinda subjective to your point of view....but I think Kenichi Matsuyama acted as L fabulous. I would not ask for a better person.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Yes you can and his name is Jack Nicholson. He was a far better Joker and anyone who says differnt just probably wasnt old enough to know how awesome that movie was

Also a blind deaf mute can act better than Heath Ledger if there was a casting call right now.
    I agree to the first part.. Jack was THE joker.. but Heath Ledger .. even though wasn't the same.. as the Jack.. joker.. He still.. was with being different.. if not comparing.. a fucking awesome joker.. and Heath didn't have to act.. he was that Joker.. Also i don't agree that he can't act :/ .. I think he was a great actor R.I.P

oh yeah.. and my choice is still Dark Knight.. just so we don't hang in the past by choosing some old ones..

Yes you can and his name is Jack Nicholson. He was a far better Joker and anyone who says differnt just probably wasnt old enough to know how awesome that movie was

They were very different Jokers. Jack played a more traditional joker, while heath played the Joker more along the lines of the one from "The Killing Joke".

Deleted
    Indeed, comparing the 2 Jokers is beyond retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    to be honest here's been quite a few good Super Sequals.

Dark Knight clearly.

just watch Iron man 2 the other day and I've gotta say I really enjoyed it (and not just for Scarlett)
    Spiderman 2 was the only one of the Spiderman films I've actually liked (1 was boring and 3 was just.... no) looking forward to the reboot though.
    and then I think I'm the only person in the world who though Xmen 3 was awesome
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30