African Turtle Cleave.

The African Turtle Cleave- prot/hunter/hpally. Once a decent comp.

Are there any still out there? I'd really like to see if it's viable anymore.

I don't think prot warriors put out enough damage for it to be viable anymore, they still have the stuns and interrupts but other than that I don't think so. The spell reflect nerf had to hurt that comp too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulwarked View Post
    I don't think prot warriors put out enough damage for it to be viable anymore, they still have the stuns and interrupts but other than that I don't think so. The spell reflect nerf had to hurt that comp too.
    ALLLLLLL of this. The exact reason why it's not viable.

I remember in Lk I had trouble against prot warriors on my holy pally 1v1 because of all of the stuns and interrupts and heir moderate damage output. They are much less threatening now because they do less damage to me.

I'm sure someone somewhere plays it for kicks.

Deleted
    more people learnt that shiv/tranq shot/sothe will remove a prots vengeance stack and prevent any gain in vengeance for 10 secs making his damg piss poor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would this comp work (low ratings obviously) with a prot pally? They put out more damage than warriors and have about the same interupts, right? Or is the damage still enough of an issue to where it wouldn't even be considered?
    Tanks are made of steel, blood and a shield, not magic and twigs.
    My Warrior My Shaman