Druids of the Talon. Starter quest bugged?

I just turned my 150 marks into Skylord Omnuron, he did his little speech, and then took off for the Molten Front.

I followed him there, and he was there, but no dailies were available.

I asked in general, and there is a quest called "Flight of the Storm Crows" that is automatically given to you by Isara Riverstride, the inn keeper back at the Shrine of Aviana.

I have tried logging off, turning add-ons off, hearthing back to Orgrimmar, finishing all my dailies, and the game will not give me that quest to open the Druid of the Talon dailies.

All Isara Riverstride does when I interact with her, is ask if I want to set my hearth to The Shrine of Aviana.

Deleted
    You more likely did whole Shadow Wardens quests before didnt you? If so u dont have anything as a bonus, since u can only do dailys of one of those groups per day.

Quote Originally Posted by xitzee View Post
    You more likely did whole Shadow Wardens quests before didnt you? If so u dont have anything as a bonus, since u can only do dailys of one of those groups per day.
    Oh really?

You can't do both Wardens and Talons together?

I didn't know that.

10+ Year Old Account
    did you try going to the innkeeper and seeing if she would give you the quest, rather than assuming it would automatically be in your log? i know it wasn't automatically put into my quest log

Deleted
    Well now you know ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a similar problem here is what I know. when you turn in the quest at the Inn and they fly off, the follow up is not automatically given to you but you have to get it from the Inn keeper.

That quest will basically take you to talk tot he guy at Molten front where again you will turn in the quest and nothing will happen, you have to go to the other daily quest givers and one of them will have a quest called 'Into the fire', I think, which then is what unlocks all the dailies. However in order to get that quest you need to have done all your other Molten Front dailies for the day, so make sure you have. (I had a major prob cause I wanted to do that before my dailies and found out painfully that I couldn't)

The into the fire quest, if you've looked this up on wowhead, is the one people talk about being bugged, it's a daily and we do it each day and it's still bugged (I believe there should be an NPC spawn who walks through the path putting out the fire) what you have to do if that NPC doesn't spawn is run through the fire sticking as far to the left as possible to avoid damage then kill the elemental at the end, that completed the quest and you'll drop down into a cavern where more dailies are for you. (there are also other new dailies at the top but you automatically drop down)

Hope this helps, if you have already been to the innkeeper and they have no new quest for you, no quest in your log and you've done all your dailies with no new quest from any of them then I'm afraid the above won't help, you may need to ticket a GM if thats the case

EDIT: AFAIK you should still be able to get the quest from the innkeeper even if you have done the shadow dailies as that isn't a daily, 'into the fire' is a daily so you'd not be able to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Monkey View Post
    Oh really?

You can't do both Wardens and Talons together?

I didn't know that.
    the dailies are mutually exclusive, nto sure to what extent as they're not available to us in eu yet (we can only be on 1 faction at the moment)

I went back to the inn keeper several times, after handing my marks in.

After turning my add-ons off, logging out, hearthing back to Orgrimmar etc, she still doesn't give me the quest.

If what xitzee is saying is true, then I guess I will just have to wait till they reset and see then.

I just turned my 150 marks into Skylord Omnuron, he did his little speech, and then took off for the Molten Front.

I followed him there, and he was there, but no dailies were available.

I asked in general, and there is a quest called "Flight of the Storm Crows" that is automatically given to you by Isara Riverstride, the inn keeper back at the Shrine of Aviana.

I have tried logging off, turning add-ons off, hearthing back to Orgrimmar, finishing all my dailies, and the game will not give me that quest to open the Druid of the Talon dailies.

All Isara Riverstride does when I interact with her, is ask if I want to set my hearth to The Shrine of Aviana.
    I finished unlocking ALL of the vendors, and I cannot get any of the Druid of Talons, and that path is still full of fire.

If what xitzee is saying is true, then I guess I will just have to wait till they reset and see then.
    Yup, they're correct. You cannot do both The Shadow Wardens quests and the Druid of the Talons quests on the same day.

Well, more specifically, if you complete "The Forlorn Spire" for The Shadow Wardens, the Druid of the Talons quest "Into the Fire" will disappear for the day and vice versa. The next step for your character was to get the "Into the Fire" quest but it did not show up today for this reason.
    Last edited by Ineras; 2011-07-29 at 06:28 PM.