Deleted

Holy paladin Help

hey m8s , got couple of questions and if you could asnwer them would be be great.

I started to pvp recently and just wonder if i have jammed/enched corretly
    Here is my armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Terek/simple
    Also what trinket shud I buy for 2nd slot ?
    and the main question is , how do u ench pvp gloves ? 65 mastery or 50 haste ( seen many pallas with 65mas)

Thanks

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks good to me. I would honestly stick with Tsunami as your 2nd trinket, it's a great trinket and I still use it on my pally. It'll help with your mana, especially with all your gear reforged to crit. As for the gloves, I personally have 50 haste. Neither stat is ideal for pvp, but I would go for the haste over the mastery.

Edit: I know you weren't asking about your spec, but I would change it around a little. You only really need one point in Blessed Life. I would also put one point in Enlightened Judgements to get hit capped. There are other things you can drop but aren't huge as well. I didn't take Denounce and dropped 1 point in Protector of the Innocent to get Conviction. I also have Improved Judgement rather than Improved HoJ (for better positioning in 3s), but those last 2 points get put around in different places so it's not a huge deal.
    Last edited by Pyronne; 2011-07-15 at 06:50 AM.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin & Hobbes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyronne View Post
    Looks good to me. I would honestly stick with Tsunami as your 2nd trinket, it's a great trinket and I still use it on my pally. It'll help with your mana, especially with all your gear reforged to crit. As for the gloves, I personally have 50 haste. Neither stat is ideal for pvp, but I would go for the haste over the mastery.

Edit: I know you weren't asking about your spec, but I would change it around a little. You only really need one point in Blessed Life. I would also put one point in Enlightened Judgements to get hit capped. There are other things you can drop but aren't huge as well. I didn't take Denounce and dropped 1 point in Protector of the Innocent. I also have Improved Judgement rather than Improved HoJ (for better positioning in 3s), but those last 2 points get put around in different places so it's not a huge deal.
    Well , thanks alot then. I'll have a better look on my talants when I get at home.

---------- Post added 2011-07-14 at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tojluty View Post
    Well , thanks alot then. I'll have a better look on my talants when I get at home.
    My friend told me to regem because i reforged am my spirit to crit and after i put 20int 20 spirit gems on my gear.