Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chockolate View Post
    How do you know why I raid? Do I know you?

I enjoy raiding and progression. Gear helps a lot. The end.
    I didn't say why you raided... try reading posts before responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    And not everything is bout killing bosses.
    There are many enjoyable aspects of the game, like others said.
    Im playing only for achievements, dont care much bout gear. Firelands are designed for 359 geared people anyway.
    That's cool... I think its cool you enjoy other aspects of the game.

I like raiding personally and a bit of arena. This thread is from my point of view.

Deleted
    So dailies should award Raid loot?
    Wth are you smoking, pass it to the left please.

Deleted
    I sure hope people are going to craft gear
    I need to sell my stockpile of Truegold ofc

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dailies have never been equal to or superior to the loot you get from raiding. The reason you do dailies is for reputations, titles, vanity items and gold to pay for raiding supplies, not to mention enjoyment.

Maybe it takes longer than is ideal to complete all of these dailies but if you could get all of the rewards within a week, then what would the point be? Everyone would stop doing the dailies and Blizz would have wasted several months for nothing.

profit(guns and gun enchant for me) and ofc smexy mount!

Deleted
    I'm hoping to make a small fortune when I'll be among the first ones to sell the new scope (and gun).

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnes View Post
    That's basicly off the point as the ring upgrade WAS the best for those doing normals. And it wasn't achieved by doing dailies but just to raid in ICC itself, so you gained the upgrade automaticly.

Just to stay on topic ofc
    Fair point.. I was more referring to the repliers comment where he said if you are a raider you wouldn't even worry about gear. Maybe I misunderstood.

Dude you get a mount.
    Mount=Totally worth it.

Geez im not sure I have the effort for your nonsense.

- Gear helps killing bosses.

Derp.
    Can you please explain (since you've been so quick to reply with various rudeness to people) why you even made this thread? It's quite obvious you know what the rewards are for doing these dailies, and it's quite obvious you don't like the rewards and are not needed for what you do in this game. So, basically you have "no time for people's nonsense", yet you have time to make a thread asking a question you clearly knew the answer to. "Derp" is quite the appropriate word to describe this, or perhaps you just needed some early morning pointless attention.

Apparently the rewards are not good enough for the effort required. In that case, don't do them. You still want to do them and have Blizzard implement better rewards? Good luck with that.

Other then the mount/paterns/365 gear/vanity items? It gives me something to do to satisfy my 'Gotta Catch Em All' personality.

Just like you think the 'effort' for the dailies is too much for what you get, I think the 'effort' that goes into raiding is too much for what I get. Different people, different ways of playing and experiencing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zylya View Post
    I didn't say why you raided... try reading posts before responding.
    I have read the posts.

Not item wise.

The thing is though, people have alts. They want easy epics for their alts! (Hello 365 weapons)!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Can you please explain (since you've been so quick to reply with various rudeness to people) why you even made this thread? It's quite obvious you know what the rewards are for doing these dailies, and it's quite obvious you don't like the rewards and are not needed for what you do in this game. So, basically you have "no time for people's nonsense", yet you have time to make a thread asking a question you clearly knew the answer to. "Derp" is quite the appropriate word to describe this, or perhaps you just needed some early morning pointless attention.
    Obviously I did not know the answer or I wouldn't have made the thread. I was actually expecting more people to agree with me. It seems like these forums are a place where young adults can show their debating skills.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that for the time and effort we put in for the fireland dailies, the rewards are not good enough.

365 items give me no motivation to work at doing the dailies.

The fact that it will take a few weeks to complete them when 378 drops from bosses and trash makes the gear somewhat useless for a lot of people.

Also for me I am a tailor and jc, and the patterns I could earn are pretty rubbish. For the other crafting professions the gear is 365 and will be pretty redundant soon.

I really think Blizz should make the items worthwhile both gear and pattern wise.
    Indeed, they should give you a legendary weapon.

mount and it pays for my previous nights raid repairs.

That's cool... I think its cool you enjoy other aspects of the game.

I like raiding personally and a bit of arena. This thread is from my point of view.
    Yes and this is what you like. So, just some people like doing dailies, getting new mounts, pets achievements.

In this thread u asked "Direland Dailies even worth doing?"
    For some, most of the people, they are.

Aren't dailies just there to give you gold? Anything else is just a perk imo, if you are an AH hero and don't need gold, don't do the dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    on a chair staring at a screen somewhere in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilsocks View Post
    So let me get this right, you think you should get raid-ready gear from dailies.......erm......you do, ilvl365 is MORE than enough to hit firelands........oh wait! I get it........you want the SAME ilvl gear as the actual raid drops.......mmmmm that would just cheapen the loot the raiders get for a harder graft....

So that leads us all to 2 possible conclusions, either you are a 10 year old troll or a plank......

Ahhhhhhh my eyes, my eyes........the purple mist........ahhhhhh
    overzealous use of dots in sentences makes my eyes bleed and does not benefit the point I assume you are trying to make

on topic: yes, the dailies are worth doing.
    you get gold, fun & if you're on a pvp server some honor to boot

<I used to be a poster like you, but then I took an infraction to the knee>