Thread: Atonement bug?

Atonement bug?

I've come to realise that when a shadowfiend is out (My own, or my shadow priest), My atonement heals seem to spam target it. Is anyone else having this issue? I can't seem to find many posts on it at all, so i thought i'd ask here before i search endlessly for answers. Unsure if its the boss or not, but i only realised it on Rag ( last boss in firelands). So my enquiry is, has/is anyone else seen/having this issue? If so have there been any links or responses given to anyone to help direct them to a bluepost of sorts? Is there a way to stop this from happening? It happened almost every time. Even when others were @ 50%, it would spam the shadowfiend

15+ Year Old Account
    Is the Shadowfiend on max health when it is receiving these heals? It can target temporary and permanent pets, that's part of it.

I'd just toss a report on the O-board bug forums and see what comes of it. I haven't heard much about this, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Will do, and yes the pets on full health when others are on 50%.

Ragnaros is too big for Atonement to reach any of the players, no?
    Interesting that it *can* reach the shadowfiend, but it's probably spamming it because that's all it can reach.

Sounds like that would make sense, pathing bugging etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygorl View Post
    Interesting that it *can* reach the shadowfiend, but it's probably spamming it because that's all it can reach.
    That is a possible reason. Does atonement not heal anything when you used it sans SF?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get atonement healing from Rag......if I do, it's extremely rare

Quote Originally Posted by Ygorl View Post
    This was my conclusion as well. Sinestra and these "large hit box" bosses have issues with Atonement.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Thanks for the ideas and help.

Deleted
    Had the same issue with al'akir - atonement would only hit shadowfiends cos they were right in the middle.