Deleted

[Music] Which duet out there do you like the most?

Just like the title says, which duet do you like the most? Personally I can't really say that this is my kind of music but there is just something about the duet that's.... I can't really put my finger on it. I guess with wowterms
    I would describe it as epic! Because that's what it is, truly epic. The duet with Celine Dion and Charice
    Pempengco at Madison Square Guarden. What Celine Dion did for her, it really takes one of a kind to be able to do something like that!
    Describe your video and why you choosed it and if you can post a link!

This is the link with the best quailty I could find, the actual performance don't start until 2.05 enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPbzK...eature=related

Deleted

The reason I like duets is because it seems like the two people become one. They fit eachother so perfectly. You could even say they are the perfect couple.
    I took this one because both of them have a stunning voice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post

The reason I like duets is because it seems like the two people become one. They fit eachother so perfectly. You could even say they are the perfect couple.
    I took this one because both of them have a stunning voice.
    I agree it was a nice duet but something that came across my mind was that Andrea Bocelli seems to be very young here. What year was this performed?