Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well..I'm actually gonna try and overclock this new computer which is why I'm trying to get the best and since i5-2500k is not available looks like I'm gonna stick to the i7-2600k. What cases do you recommend? The one you mentioned is not available. I'm gonna call and ask tomorrow but what would be my other option? (I'd like a good looking one but one that is also good for cooling?)

Do cases usually come with fans?
    If not, how many fans do you recommend? I don't think I'm gonna go with a liquid-cooling system

Quote Originally Posted by Myownsetup View Post
    Lastly, does the motherboard come with a built-in sound card? I don't see it mentioned in the reviews..
    The on-board soundcard are alright if you don't know any better. I personally would get a PCI-E soundcard. (And I just did! It arrived today)

I'm not a fan of any of the cases listed on the site. D:

I know that my options are limited, but out of the limited options, what should I choose?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You'll want to get an aftermarket cpu cooler for overclocking, I'm not too up on thermaltake's stuff, but I've seen a few people posting about using the ThermalTake CLP0554 SpinQ VT for LGA1366, LGA1156/5& LGA775 CPU Cooler, and been happy with it.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

As for the RAM, what about Patriot PX7312G2000ELK Viper Xtreme Triple Channel DDR3 12GB (3 x 4GB) PC3-16000 (2000MHz) Enhanced Latency Kit Link?
    Does it work on the board?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You won't want triple channel ram since the setup you're wanting is dual channel, triple channel ram would be for the old i7's, the new sandy bridge, which is what you're looking for is dual channel, and I would go with the RAM I posted a few posts back.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Myownsetup View Post
    I have no clue what SLI/xfire is, like I said I'm new to building computers

As for the selection..that's not in my control unfortunately ..wish I had more options.
    Does WoW support SLI?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papagiorgio12 View Post
    Does WoW support SLI?
    If you mean can WoW be played on a computer running SLI, then yes, it can.