[H] Holy/Disc Priest 13/13HM T1, 5/7N Firelands LF 3 n/wk Raiding guild PST.

Hello all,

I am currently on US-Kil'Jaeden looking for a preferably Horde guild that raidings between 7-12 PM PST 3 days a week (any three are fine). I would also prefer 25 man, but depending on your guild I may be willing to faction change and/or go to a 10 man roster. Server transfer is (obviously) not a problem. I'm looking for a world top 500 guild, as that's what I was in previously and I don't play this game to experience anything but end game raiding and completely each tier before the next one comes out. I have 13/13 HM T1 experience and 5/7 normal mode experience with plenty of time on Staghelm and Ragnaros. I also have all of WOTLK's experience, however that is on another character (Hunter).

A link to my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ireliea/simple

Please PM me on these forums or leave a reply here with questions or interest, and I will fill out an application to your guild if I'm interested. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and good luck in future content.

Hey Ireliea

<Pure> is looking for a healing priest if you can push it and raid one extray day a week . You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top US 50 ranking while raiding four days a week and have currently cleared Firelands (2/7 H25) and are (13/13 H25) BoT/TotFW/BwD, finishing with US 34. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to healing then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 4 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game.

I appreciate the offer. Still looking for a 3 n/wk guild!

Bump...to the top again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Ireliea! <Static> is a US top 100 (nearing US top 50!) 3 night / week guild currently looking to recruit one exceptional healing priest!

Guild information:

Static is a 25m guild that has been around for years and we are currently 3/7 Heroic in Firelands (13/13 Heroic - ranked at US#77 T11) 25M. Most members and officers have been playing this game since release and everything from the US100 level to World100 level.

We are looking for exceptional players that really pull their weight and push themselves to be the best.

We have gotten numerous compliments on how we not only treat the raiders of Static, but the trials/new members as well. We have a very, very open environment and we will work with you to help you adapt to our guild.

We raid Wed/Thur/Sun from 8:30pm-12:30am Eastern

Here is our contact information:
    Code:
    staticraid.com
    Real ID = antiquarianwow@gmail.com

Please get in contact with us!

Foulbbqshami
    Hello Irelia,

I am the GM, Recruitment Officer, and Raid Leader for OBSCURE REFERENCE of Zuluhed.

We are 13/13 from last tier, and currently 2/7 heroic modes in this tier on a strict 3 night a week schedule. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 6-10 PST.

I would be very interested in talking to you about my guild.

Feel free to contact me in game, on AIM (noobstAr), on MSN messenger (rob.malina at live dot com), or via Real ID (rob.malina at gmail dot com).

I look forward to talking to you and best of luck in your guild search!

Howdy,

<Dread> is a 10-man Horde guild on Hyjal (US-PvE). We raid 3 days a week: Tue, Thu, Mon @ 6-10 PST. We're seeking one great healer to replace an open core position. You'd be healing alongside an excellent Paladin and Druid. Sadly, we're only currently 6/7, but if you take the time to speak with us on vent, we can explain the issue and hopefully prove our capability. Filling that last healer position should catapult us forward into heroics within the week. Check out our WoL link below as well.

Many of us in <Dread> came from old 40- and 25- man Top 50 guilds. We've got the old experience (ie pre-nerf M'uru). We took breaks at the end of WotLK and came back together only recently to compete in the smaller 10-man setting for server firsts.

You can find us on Hyjal any evening. Look for Quietpaw, Solaya, or Krackberry. I hope you consider us enough to visit and chat. Thanks!
    Recent WoL: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/4c1qhavmv2qhfgkm/

Unfortunately, while I appreciate the offers, you all fail at reading. I need 7 PM PST or later! Still looking.

finchy637
    Sad Panda isn't a top world 500 but we are 26 on server and 6/7 now and once we get 7/7 we will continue into HM. we are a 25 man semi-hardcore raiding guild our raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 8-12 server time invites go out at 7:30 server. we are on the server US-Arthas we were 6/13HM on the last tier only because we started raiding late due to that our guild server transferred to Arthas. if you are interested you can get in touch with me in game on arhas name craziheals. our website is sad-panda.guildluanch,com
    Last edited by finchy637; 2011-07-30 at 05:24 PM.

Hey just read your post, <u srs bro> #1 on A Staghelm (7/7 - 2/7H) is looking for a core healer:

Raid Times:
    Tuesday-Thursday: 7:30 pst-10:30 pst
    Monday is for emergencies, at same time

A little background on us, we are a relatively new guild that came about after cataclysm. We really didn't get our feet off the ground until firelands, when with some dedication and a newly formed core we pushed all the way up to server first. Killing Rag the first week, we beat out guilds with much more gear than our raid, even one with Sinestra on farm.

I think we fit your time frame, tell us what you think. feel free to pm me for realid

HI there!

Ive read your post. <Tact> is a late night Horde guild on Thrall. We raid 2 25 man teams, Our red team (weekends) is currently in need of a holy priest as we do not have one. Please take a look at the info below, and if your interested drop by our website and put in an application. If you have any questions, please get in contact with me (Summa), Xarta, or Sefferen.

TACT is a group of dedicated raiders who have been raiding together for over a year, and split off onto it's own to raid in a true limited drama environment Many of us have hardcore raiding experience dating as far back as AQ40/Naxx, while also more modern accomplishments, Sunwell pre-nerf, Server Firsts throughout WotLK, and continuing that into Cataclysm.

Weekend Raid Group Progression:
    12/12 HM ICC WoLK Pre 4.0
    8/13 HM Cata Release
    We are Currently 1/7 Hard Modes in Firelands

Raid Times:
    Fridays - 25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
    Saturdays - 25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
    Sundays - 25 man Raid night 9pm -1AM EST

Invites to raid start 30 minutes prior and we ask that you please make sure you are on 15 minutes before raid start, with consumables, ready to go.

TACT is done by loot council, and the loot will be distributed evenly among those who we feel are doing their best job with what they have and who deserves it the most. Our objective is to get people evenly geared that are dedicated to raiding and thus progressing the guild as a whole.

The guild that ALL of us derive from has achieved 12/12 Heroic ICC 25 and 10 man with server first and the only Heroic LK kill on the server along with server first Frostwyrms in both 10 and 25. Heroic Halion 25 and 10 down as well as Server First Insanity 5/5 TOGC Grand Crusader, Ironbounds+Alg, Black Drakes.

We are looking for any class that can prove themselves to be a good player, and a willingness to push for a continuation of our server firsts here on thrall.

Our current recruitment needs with emphasis are:

Core Spots Available:
    Balance Druid (Boomkin)
    Elemental Shaman
    Disc/Holy Priest

Expectations:
    Our best members are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are prepared to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings. If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable progression-focused guild, we would love to see an application from you.

Our Website is:
    tact.guildomatic.com

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are in need of a holy priest for a core raiding slot in our 25man crew. We are currently 6/7 with Rag to 27%. He will go down this week and we will be able to progress into hard-modes this coming week. We do meet your requirements for Raid times tho! We raid Tue-Thur 9-12pst. I would really like to get in contact with you. My real ID is:

Bethany44224 at yahoo com

Hey Irelia,

<JINX> is a PvE progression guild located on Runetotem-US, officially sponsored and run by the J!NX Brand Clothing Company. Our 25-man raid schedule is Tues, Wed and Thurs from 11pm-2am CST. We also organize 10-mans on Sun as needed to continue work on tough encounters or clean up any left-over content. Our 25-man team has completed 7/7 regular mode Firelands and 1/7 heroic.

We have an immediate full-time opening for a talented Disc/Holy Priest. If you are still looking for a raid team, our officers would love to chat more about your current gear, spec and availability. Due to the nature of our short 3 night raid week we don't typically recruit part-time players. We are looking for raiders who can make a full-time commitment to our schedule.

Our guild was formed at the beginning of WotLK, and cleared Sarth 3D pre 3.1, nearly all Ulduar hardmodes, server first LK, earned 30+ ICC25 Drakes and 20+ Bane Titles. We are an adult guild (18+) that takes content seriously but understands that WoW is a game. If you are looking for quality progression without the time to commit to a heavy raid schedule, we are likely a perfect fit for you.

Feel free to drop our officers a line on our forums (mmochamp won't let me post our website since I've never posted but you can find it simply by hitting up the runetotem-us forums), or hop on Runetotem with a level 1 and look for Hanimal, Doombad, Ivxx or Gðthmðg or Lugbruz.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my reply, we look forward to hearing from you.

Rexzoolza
    Veteran of J!nx