Binds Changing with Spec

I find everytime I change spec for Arcane for Frost, I have to rebind everything. I use different bartenders profiles and different layouts, I was wondering if there is an up to date addon that would possible save and switch binds whening change spec, instead of just Bartenders profile changing.

TL;DR Addon that changes binds depending on what spec(example, 1-5 is on buttons 1-5 in spec 1, spec 2 it goes 3-2-1-4-5 on buttons 1-5)
    Loevty, Level 85 Troll Mage | Khazuals 2004-2011

Try ProKeybinds for the Keybinds and ActionBarSaver2c to save multiple Action Bar setups.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I wrote my own mod using overridesetbinding (basically a lua file with a heap of keybinds to load) - but abs (action bar saver) and I think macaroon offer this

We really need "spec manager" which can save specs, glyphs, binds, buttons and interface setup.
    Blizzard is so wrong when they say that 2 specs is enough for any character!

Damn it, I respec 2 times EVERY DAY. I use pve tank+dps specs for raiding, I use pvp spec for arena/rbg after raids. So I have to respec before raid to get my pve specs, and after raid to get pvp spec.
    I dont care about gold, but doing respec manually is really, really annoying.

We should whine more on blizzard forums if we want it changed. We need at least third "secondary specialization"

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    We really need "spec manager" which can save specs, glyphs, binds, buttons and interface setup.
    Blizzard is so wrong when they say that 2 specs is enough for any character!

Damn it, I respec 2 times EVERY DAY. I use pve tank+dps specs for raiding, I use pvp spec for arena/rbg after raids. So I have to respec before raid to get my pve specs, and after raid to get pvp spec.
    I dont care about gold, but doing respec manually is really, really annoying.

We should whine more on blizzard forums if we want it changed. We need at least third "secondary specialization"
    I feel your pain. Look into the previous addon I linked, Action Bar Saver and also Talented. Fantastic addons I couldn't live without.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Use Bindpad and never have that problem again...

I use RespecBindSaver, it saves your keybind for each spec without having to set anything. just load it and modify your keybind, it works with bartender/default action bar/dominos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    sugoi monogatari, onii-chan!~