Horde 4/7 5/13HM Spriest and RestoDruid LF NEW RAIDING HOME! ONLY HORDE

Currently have a 10M Normal group running and we arent too happy with our raiding partners and we are looking for a new home.

Add me on battle.net calcabibi@gmail.com

SHADOW PRIEST http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Donz/advanced
    RESTO DRUID http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Korgz/advanced

Hi - we're looking for a good resto druid and another good non-mage ranged DPS and I think we might be a good fit for you if you're interested in a 25 man. I sent you a RealID request ingame if you want to chat, but here's some information in case I'm not online at the same time:

<The Horsemen>

US-Shadowmoon (EST-PvP-Vindication)

25 raiding, Tues/Thurs/Sun, 9:30pm-12:30am EST. Loot Council.

Recruiting exceptional players, especially in the following roles:

Ret Paladin: Very High

Hunter: High

Rogue: High

Warlock: High

Boomkin/Elemental Shaman/Shadow Priest: Medium

All other classes open for exceptional players - check out our logs to see if you can hold up!

We don't recruit for our bench - while everyone will spend some time sitting once in a while, the idea is to have enough raiders that if someone gets sick, work/family aggro, or needs to go out of town, the raid isn't in a bind, the raider isn't worried, and progression can continue. Trials will be evaluated at a maximum of two full raid weeks depending on performance, attendance, and attitude, with early promotion possible. Right now, we're looking for a few more raiders to join us that can immediately contribute to heroic modes.

Why the Horsemen?

So why would you want to join The Horsemen? The reason we appeal to many people is that we offer a somewhat unique raiding environment. We strive to maximize both fun AND progression, a balance that is difficult to obtain. We hold our raiders to the highest standard, and expect the best from them at all times. In return, we do whatever we can to provide our raiders with a fun, lighthearted raiding atmosphere. We have an extremely active online community, featuring discussions ranging from intense theory-crafting debates, to inappropriate jokes, to anything else you could possibly think of. We also feature incentive-based raiding, where our raiders are rewarded for good performance.

We Feature:

* Flexible Raid Times
    - 3 Days/Week, 3 Hours/Day! - Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9:30-12:30.

* Incentive-based Raiding
    - Rewards for good performance! Guild repairs, consumables, gold, and more!

* Progression
    - We've currently killed 1/7 Heroic Firelands bosses in 25 man mode.
    - We've currently killed 11/13 Heroic T11 bosses in 25 man mode.
    - We ranked from 1st to 3rd on Shadowmoon throughout the entire WotLK expansion.

* A Fun Raiding Environment
    - If you can go through one of our raids without falling out of your chair laughing, you are a zombie.

* An Active Community
    - Our forums get hundreds of hits per day, so you have plenty to keep you busy at work/school/whatever.

* Longevity
    - We are the oldest active guild on Shadowmoon. We've been around for 4+ years, and raided in every expansion. If you are looking for a long term home, we're not going anywhere.

Apply at horsemenguild.com today!
    Last edited by Maerion; 2011-07-15 at 03:16 PM.

Will look into it, bump

korgz

A little more insite on who we are

I am a MS Resto druid, and currently offspec Feral-DPS( I have played ALL specs, for my OS and know it quite well.. but my passion is with healing). Donz is MS Shadow priest and OS Disc(He has been DPSing on this toon since BC) we both top the charts with our roles, and are experienced and competent players, who min-max, look up strats(multiple) looking to ALWAYS better our selfs we can ALWAYS improve. We have raid leaded and currently raid lead as well, so we are no strangers to raid mechanics or explanations.

We are real life friends looking for a raiding guild. We dont have the luxury with our server to pick and choose, we are only able to get through 4/7 Firelands(5/13 before 4.2). lacking thereof raiders, and guilds with REAL raiding skills/progression, we are looking for a guild that is on a developed and populated server, with 6-7/7 Normal FL progression.

What we are looking for in a guild is a populated server and steady progression. We do perfer a guild raiding AROUND(but not concrete) 6-10/5-9 PST
    We have done 10m's recently and loved the family oriented feeling, but we've always grew up in 40/25m's so bigger raids is definitely okay.

If you have any questions or wish to contact me in game, my real ID is thelonedrow909ATgmail

korgz
    bumpzzzzz:]

<No Fun Allowed> Spirestone connected server (US Drak'Tharon, US Firetree, US Malorne, US Rivendare, US Stormscale)

We're looking for solid DPS for Mythic progression in Legion.

Flasks, Food, Gems, and Enchants are all expected for each raid. We are all around our mid twenties with players from many walks of life. We raid a total of 9 hours a week across three raid days.

<--Raid times -->
    Tuesday - 9:30pm-12:30am
    Sunday - 9:30pm-12:30am
    Monday - 9:30pm-12:30am(Might change to wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am due to members hours changing can be discussed)
    (All times listed are EST, the server's time)

Recruitment needs
    deathknight (dd) high
    demon (hunter) medium
    druid (balance) high
    druid (feral-dd) high
    hunter high
    mage medium
    monk (healer) high
    monk (dd) low
    paladin (retribution) low
    priest (dd) high
    rogue high
    shaman (enhancement) high
    shaman (restoration) low
    warlock high
    warrior (dd) high

Feel free to apply if your class is not listed

add Please add Mia#1321 or Zigex#1225 or Loots#1191 if you are interested or have any questions!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey!

[H] Recruitment (4/7M) Area-52

About Us:

We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 4/7Mythic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push.

We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch.

Progression:
    Legion:
    The Emerald Nightmare - 4/7M
    The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N

Nightbane - Dead.

Raid Schedule
    Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST
    Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST
    Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST

Contacts
    Visit our website at: http://thirdrelicslot52.gamerlaunch.com
    Add us on realid at: Baelsmash#1101, Breeze#12543, Valerant#1592

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.