Harvesting at its best!

Yeah thinking of power leveling my one toons BS to cap but finding a problem knowing where the "best spots" to farm the ores and their given spawn areas.

Yes I know about Gatherer and no it isn't what I want, maybe it is but I lack the understanding to make it work, what I do want is an addon to show me on the map ALL given ore spawn points. Gatherer only caches the node you do use but what I want it a "prechached" addon.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

wowhead has a great database that is used with gatherer. take a look on curse; i think its listed there.

How would I go about finding it. I'm not lazy I'm just mega useless at searching the databases. I end up with old addons usually =/
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.

Deleted
    Gathermate2
    Gathermate2 data

Takes only 5 seconds of Google searching, really...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Gathermate2
    Gathermate2 data

Takes only 5 seconds of Google searching, really...
    No need to be a douche about it. He asked politely.

Thanks and yes it was a bit harsher then needed but I know where they are coming from. But thanks again for helping me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edeen View Post
    No need to be a douche about it. He asked politely.
    If you think that was bad, step over the line and join my dark side

Either way, Gathermate will do the job, nice and easy.
    Filter on all sorts of gatherables, from classic to Cataclysm

Gathermate is really just an alternative addon to Gatherer.
    But I do find however that the portion which provides a database is updated far more frequently than that for Gatherer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

What I do is to find out what mats I need for it http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ing-guide.html and google each type to see where the highest drop/loot rate is of each one. Than farm the crap(or as little as possible) out of that place. Also, make SURE you check the AH.. sometimes you can buy this stuff so cheap it would never pay off to gather it. If you farm to much it's not really wasted as you can use it to level something alse or sell it on AH.

And use the link the one above me just posted!

Deleted
    You can also use the wowhead database with Gatherer I believe

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    GatherMate is my gathering addon of choice. However, if I'm looking to do a hardcore grind session on mats, I use the farming guides on wow-professions.com as guides - he's spent a lot of time finding the best paths, and a fair amount of time finding the best items to craft to skill up on the least amount of mats. :>

I use Gatherer with the Gatherer HUD. It puts all the spawn points for a zone on your screen, if you have the wowhead database already. Then you just look at the map, find your own path, and off you go. The HUD also leaves a trail behind you that disappears right about the same time as the respawn rate for most nodes.

Deleted
    Routes+ Gatherer for me. It works fairly well for taking all of the known nodes and optimizing a route for you that covers the vast majority of them.

Thorium, go to silithus u can pick up about 700 an hour flying around the edges of the place. I was doing it last week for thunderfury grind

10+ Year Old Account
    Gatherer, and WoWHeads gathererDB. Import it in the Gatherer window in-game, turn on the HUD, and just fly around in awesomeness. Unbeatable if you ask me!