Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Jump when casting an instant. Always. Every single time.
    Dancing in Tree of Life form when not casting anything is also a must. Kinda miss Wrath for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am downright neurotic about keeping my bags organized, both in my inventory and in my bank. Tabards with tabards, RP clothes together, crafting mats together...

Every day on my lock I fly around and grind out enough ore to make a mechanical bunny, then give it away to a guildmate who collects pets.

Run-by buffings out in the world while questing, on classes that can buff. I will CHASE YOU DOWN if I've decided to buff you and you run out of range.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only talk to people when I have to (ask for raid inv, etc...). Other than that I have no casual conversations with anyone. God.. I'd be bad if I were on a rp realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    I am downright neurotic about keeping my bags organized, both in my inventory and in my bank. Tabards with tabards, RP clothes together, crafting mats together...

Every day on my lock I fly around and grind out enough ore to make a mechanical bunny, then give it away to a guildmate who collects pets.

Run-by buffings out in the world while questing, on classes that can buff. I will CHASE YOU DOWN if I've decided to buff you and you run out of range.
    Holy shit I fell off my chair laughing at that!

OT: On my DK, I tend to refresh Horn of Winter whenever it's off CD. It does sometimes become a problem when I use it in my DPS rotation instead of an actual ability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papabull View Post
    I tend to jump a lot while tanking for some reason.
    Same, I ALWAYS jump when I tank :c

I tend to spam Battle/Commanding Shout when I tank aswell, even tho I know its on CD. Did the same before the change, spammed it if I didnt have anything important to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Popping open my character panel, realizing I did it for no reason, check out my character model for about 5-10 seconds before closing it again.

I also click the Genie bag organizer like after every second or third looting. Only thing I hate about it is placing quest items up front. I'd much rather have my Hearthstone up there, but can't, so I just eventually put hearth on an action bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiell View Post
    The lifegrips never stop with me... Used to kill guildies all the time on the jump to nef. (Did it so much our MT quit, we all just Lol'd)

I'm gonna have to do the evocate grip though!
    I don't see how wasting time is funny. Grow up.

I always hang out and log out in the same spot. It's right next to the little farm house between the Dwarven Bank and the portal hub in Stormwind. It's a house with 2 kids and a little pug running around. I just sit on the lawn. Equidistant between the auction house and the portals.

i have the habit of not knowing how i get 3k gold a day i just look in my bags and go " now how the hell did i get that?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Back in vanilla, I would always mount up and run circles around the big tree that was next to the original AH in the Trade District of Stormwind. I now find myself doing the same thing around the fountain outside of the AH in the Dwarven District.

I constantly jump when playing a melee class or while I'm casting and instant-cast spell.
    Last edited by Ignorance; 2011-07-19 at 01:16 PM.

I have a habit of randomly opening my character, rep, or achieve window for no reason then closing it.

I also have a bad habit of getting through half of a dungeon on one of my alts before realizing I have the wrong tabard on.

I also jump a lot when I play a melee toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know... I keep seeing all these people saying they jump around all the time while tanking/meleeing... so why the HELL is it that every time I heal a Nexus random I get stuck with a bunch of people who try to do the whole fight standing perfectly still, until they die from the dot?
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    I basically can't keep my toon still while DPSing unless I totally need to (Like heroic princes in ICC). My rotation looks something like 1es2wq3es ect. Or I just strafe back and forth very quickly. It's very hard to resist doing this when I tank, and I don't really play casters because of it.

I think I do this because I started using a naga, so I don't press buttons with my left hand as much, compared to spamming buttons for the last 5 1/2 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know... I keep seeing all these people saying they jump around all the time while tanking/meleeing... so why the HELL is it that every time I heal a Nexus random I get stuck with a bunch of people who try to do the whole fight standing perfectly still, until they die from the dot?
    If people who played Maplestory could afford WoW (even though they spend 30 dollars a month on virtual clothing without realizing it) then you would have a TON of random jumpers.

I'm not even kidding.

10+ Year Old Account

omg...i do this... I DO THIS TOO!!! (glad i am not the only one ^^

I spend to much time in Deadwind Pass.

Deleted
    When playing my main (cat and bear) I always jump around from left to right while waiting for my party/raid-members to get ready. Someone afks? Jumping left and right. Waiting for all buffs to be up? Jumpin' again...

Since some of our folks are afk A LOT I also jump A LOT while playing with them.

... When playing with my guild I get levitated almost instantly - just to prevent me from hopping around

Also: Pulling out the appropriate Minipet for my spec. As cat I always have the Panther Cub at my side, while as bear there's always my trusty Dun Morogh Cub around. When asked why, I just say that I have to teach the lil' ones how to do it.

Weird enough I don't do any of this on other characters.

I have a habit of clicking on items just to hear the sound they make when clicked. Ore sound is especially my favourite. :<

I can't stand still when tanking or DPSing. I just have to move or jump.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tintenkiller View Post
    I always jump around from left to right while waiting for my party/raid-members to get ready. Someone afks? Jumping left and right. Waiting for all buffs to be up? Jumpin' again...
    Do that

Also: Pulling out the appropriate Minipet for my spec...I just say that I have to teach the lil' ones how to do it.
    that too ---winterspring cub in kitty and singing sunflower in tree!

also always arranging my bag/bank, fly up high and do the bear cannonball or the kitty launcher, or just circles around sw trade (landing on each rooftop)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel rather 'normal' after reading this thread!