10+ Year Old Account

How to combat Death Knight's and Warrior's...?

Ok... I've had my warlock for about a week and I've pretty much got all my honor gear. I've been doing countless battlegrounds and even some arena, but I always end up being beaten by a Death Knight or Warrior. I seriously don't know how to combat these classes. If there's any skilled Warlocks that know how to deal with them, or can give me a few tips then it'd be gladly appreciated.

MS (PvP) Affliction/Destruction (PvP) OS

Tips for both specs would be appreciated.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

DK - If hes unholy, you can soulswap your dots on to his pet for added life drain. If hes on top of you, use your felpup to blanket silence him and fear him(Cant strang or mindfreeze). Make great use of CoEX, Aftermath,SF, shadowflame glyph for snares. Try to cast as little as possible (fel flame is awesome) unless hes a decent distance away. Make sure to keep your portal down at all times, (hold it for DG if possible). AMS can be brutal and imo, is the best time to use deathcoil when its finished.

Warrior - A lot of the same... Try and get him to charge/ before youre forced to use your port. trinket throwdown 90% of the time lol. Do not allow them to kill your pet, victory rush is killer. kite kite kite as best as possible. if you see them pop enraged regen, fear them... They cant pop out with zerker rage when its up..

Overall, both of those classes have interupts on a short cd.. and if they catch you with it, it can be really brutal. Both classes (generally) have the upperhand on you already (destro works slightly better than aff for melee) so dont get too down on yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! Hopefully that will lighten the load a bit when I come up against them. Time to practice!
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

I go with the strat of run away and try to find a hunter.