Deleted

Beth´thilac 10 Hc Problems

Hi, my Raid whipes at Beth since 3 Days and we dont get it right in anyway.
    Our setup is:
    Protwarrior (me) Down
    Blooddk up
    Holypala up
    Restodruid Down
    Restoshaman Down
    Rogue up
    2 Mages Down
    2 Huntes Down

We tryd tactics like both hunters on small adds Mages on Drone.
    Mages on small adds Hunters on big ones.
    Rogue down Arcanmage up.

We whipe almost always when top goes op the third time.
    Either small adds come past the hunters and blow the grp up or sb dies from random aoe of the Big spider.

I taunt the adds that hang down on cd ~ 3 secs hanging time per add.

We have about 125k raiddps.

Any tactic hints for our setup?

Please help us.

We killed this for the first time this week. Our raid comp:

Bear Druid up
    Prot Pally down
    Holy Pally up
    Resto Druid down
    Disc/Holy (don't remember which spec he was when we killed it) Priest down
    Rogue up 2, down last
    Arc Mage up 1, down last 2
    Enh Shaman down
    Balance Druid down
    Shadow Priest down

If I remember correctly, we had Beth at 79% when she dropped for P2. The first bottom phase is definitely the most manageable, so we sent up 2. We make the mage stay down the 2nd because we need to finish off old adds + new adds. We keep the rogue down the 3rd as well because we found that add control was really the key to the fight for us. On our kill attempt we had no adds alive when she dropped.

We tanked the drone in a central location, moving slightly if we needed to adjust raid positioning so the broodling soaker could get to them better. (They run towards a random raid member, so if the raid is all with each other their pathing is anticipatable). If a raid member was fixated by the drone they would run to the tank, but we were all stacked behind the drone anyway, so it wasn't far. If the broodling soaker was fixated, another designated member would hit the two or three broodlings that the soaker was unable to get.

Our dps priorities were:
    1. Spiderlings close by to drones
    2. Spinners
    3. Drones/Spiderlings not close to drones

Our dps assignments were:
    Enh Shaman - full time on drones/spinners
    Rogue - when down, mainly on drones/spinners, help with FoK on spiderlings if they get too close or we are on the very last spawn.
    Arc Mage - when down, same as rogue
    Balance druid - mainly on drones/spinners, when spiderlings come into range of the raid, drop 1 set of mushrooms and use typhoon knockback, maybe throw out some dots. If some spiderlings are still alive when WM comes off cd, drop another set to finish them off.
    Shadow priest - when spiderlings come into range of the raid, mind sear until they are dead, otherwise, help on drones/spinners

The part of our strat that I haven't mentioned yet was our "soaker", we had our healing priest do it. Essentially, he ran around soaking broodlings the entire fight while the resto druid solo healed the bottom. I do not recommend that you do this. Hunters are very good soakers with disengage for positioning, built in slows, and feign death for fixate. The key to doing the soaking is to have the raid stay together and adjust as a group to alter the broodling pathing if pools are getting too close.
    Shroomkyn - Dark Iron US

Deleted
    We did this fight with an arc mage up, but only for 2 phases. On third phase no dps went up, cause we wanted a clean transition into the last phase. We started with zero adds into the nuke phase with bethilac on 82% and killed it bewteen 30-36 stacks if i remember corretly.