A problem with healers.

Don't intend to flame or anything.
    But I've been doing my arenas and daily bg, and in either situation, 1 or 2 healers on alliance is enough to secure victory. This 200% crit thing was a bad idea, pve geared pally healers taking 8-10 dps nukes at once, and if they get down to 30% insti cast full health. (no its not lay of hands, holyshock/word of glory)
    Anyone have any ideas how to counter this immortality? CC isn't enough, purge spam does nothing but oom me and their health stays topped off -.-
    even my buddys necrotic strikes seem to do nothing.
    Just extremely frustrated having 3900 resil and pve geared people can still faceroll bgs
    Last edited by Hollow Vamp; 2011-07-16 at 01:20 AM.
    It's not the great who are strong...
    It's the strong who are great...

Trying to burn down a flag carrier while a healer is freecasting on him--especially a PvE geared healer--is something of a futility. Bring your DK friend with you and kill that healer. Even geared healers can't stand up to melee for very long, especially if one of them is a shaman. Many instants are dispellable in some way, and hard casts can be interrupted. If there are two, focus hex/wind shear on the one you aren't killing, and have your friend strangulate him and cover kicks on your kill target. Most people in random battlegrounds aren't great players, and are unlikely to peel or CC off their healers unless they've run out of other kill targets.

What's going to be frustrating is trying to take down a flag defense group six players strong while everyone but you and your friend are fighting midfield like imbeciles. Random battlegrounds suck. I assure you though, healers are by no means invincible. Especially one with no resilience.

It's probably an instant FoL.. Also, you are a ele shammy? I'd suggest leaving the paladin healer be. Crit rating is pretty low for healers in pvp and with a proper placed cc on him and a nuke with cd's on the flag carrier this shouldn't form a problem.

Besides, if its just you, don't expect to win 2v1. Specially when the 2 people have a healer.

Edit: PvE geared? How about CC the crap out of them? No trinket unless they are human. Also, a big nuke with some interrupts should be enough. If not, you are doing it wrong

nah its enhance, and I'm on horde, all they have is human pallies :P but on this battlegroup alliance never has less than 4 healers in a bg, if i CC its instantly dispelled, but what i see literally the whole bg trying to burn one healer to futile results.
    sorry for my Nubness, i cant seem to touch holy pallys, or disc priests, since the patch they've been immune to my windshear while the bubble is up. It's just irritating, i can blow through druids fairly easy until they go tree.
    Thanks for the response's pvp gets stressful for me when i do ~ 3mil to a healer and its not dead
    It's not the great who are strong...
    It's the strong who are great...