Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm just skimming the thread but I didn't see any mention of the resolution you play at. I'm pretty sure, at high resolutions, this puts the constraint on the memory and core clocks of the card.

There are a lot of threads like this on the WoW tech support forums about fps drops etc.
    Some of them were fixed by setting off triple buffering and/or reduce input lag.
    Have you tried changing the graphics api? (DX9 or DX11?)

Also, what about other games? Fps problems only in WoW?
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxs101 View Post
    We don't even know your resolution... That card will NOT run great at high resolutions.
    Unless he's running some insane resolution, he should be fine. If my 5770 can maintain good framerate during raids at 1080p, surely his 460 can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    Unless he's running some insane resolution, he should be fine. If my 5770 can maintain good framerate during raids at 1080p, surely his 460 can.
    Mind, he has the 768Mb version of the 460. Wow shouldn't use up all that memory, but I guess it isn't impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by haxs101 View Post
    We don't even know your resolution... That card will NOT run great at high resolutions.
    Unless you assume the OP has a triple screen setup, that card is more than enough for ultra settings (aside from shadows perhaps).
    Im currently running 1920x1080 ultra with shadows on high and AA at 4x with my 3 years old 9800gtx+ and only place my fps drops to around 40 is infront of AH at peak times.
    The OP also said that lowering settings to low still gives only 30fps.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |