Thread: Low level PvP

Deleted

Low level PvP

I am considering low lvl PvP, ive been doing it on my 19 hunter (Full heirlooms) for a few hours tonight and its been quite funny.

I am thinking about starting up a rogue too, but....

What bracket is the best for low lvl pvp for a rogue?

a hunter?

a pally?

Which of these are the most viable?

I have access to all the hierloom gear and full enchants to them.

In addition to this, for the respective classes, what about specs?

Lvl 19 sub spec improved ambush agility-enchanted heirloom dagger rogue trolololol? Yeah, basically if ur ambush does not crit, just use those two combo points to eviscerate and everything should die.
    All classes with proper basic class knowledge and heirlooms are viable to rape stuff at low lvl, but the far best are hunters/rogues at the start and mages later on when they get their CDs/warriors with heirloom pocket healers

Deleted
    So...you're asking what class takes the least amount of skill and is the most overpowered. Level 85 pvp is too hard for you?

What is a pocket healer, some new engineering thing?

Deleted
    foolmetwice, Im not asking that at all. I have 7 85's, main being hunter PvE raiding FL and mostly S10 geared, I just fancy a change for a few shits and giggles.

Pocket healers Im assuming he means a friend to go around with you to keep you up while you faceroll everything, lol.

Thank you HellCookieJar, thats the kind of response I was looking for . Yeh my hunter atm feels pretty faceroll for a lot of things, fully PvE hierloomed, but im guessing with pvp hierlooms things would go a lot smoother with the resi etc :P.

The plan is to lvl in BG's for a while and see where I want to stop....my rogue atm is 63 and very boring to lvl, shit dmg at that level imo. I was thinking of twinking it at 70 though :P.

---------- Post added 2011-07-16 at 02:35 AM ----------

In order to make this twink I would need to delete my 63 rogue......or would people say that twinking at 70 would be better?

In response to your question regarding your 63 rogue, I'd say twinking him/her at 70 would be a great idea. Right now I have a 70 holy/prot pally twink, and am finding queue times at 70 to be many times shorter than at 85. Be warned though, many of the twinks in the 70 bracket make full use of stuff like dual warglaives / wotlk profession bonuses. Its an extremely fast paced bracket in which burst damage is quite high, but also one in which you are finally able to utilize most of your class abilities, which you are unable to do in many of the lower brackets.

Arenas at 70 are also pretty good, although you will often find yourself facing off against the same team several times in a row. This is especially the case in 2s, making it annoying to get rolled by a resto shaman / frost mage for the umpteenth time.

While I've heard of several premade Battleground groups at 70, they are quite rare, so you probably won't be able to get in to many of them.

Also, in terms of hunters, they don't really seem to shine, to me at least, until the 29 bracket onwards.
    If you are rolling a pally, you will probably find that prot is OP from level 10-85, especially if you have that pocket healer mentioned by HellCookieJar. As I mentioned earlier, I have a 70 holy/prot pally, and am finding myself pretty much immortal.