Question on stat prioity on aff lock question

I have been doing a fair amount of research between forums looking at people on world of logs armory using rawr sites like askmrrobot.
    My toons Tickboompain Afflication warlock on lothar

The biggest thing i have been running into is sites like rawr mod and askmrrobot have been holding me about 13% haste and then rest mainly into crit with a little mastery. But when i look at the community EJ and world of logs/armory i see alot of locks in the top hitting 18-20% haste and then about 14% crit and little mastery.

I am really confused on how the statistical from sites are saying one thing is best to do and how the stats should be but its doesnt seem to be coming out so in game with alot of the top people in the world.

Is there any thought or anyone have any idea on what is actually the better way to go on this one?

Mr. Robot's default stat weights favor Haste above both Crit and Mastery. If I look at your character right now:
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/u...z1-o4034AqA601

You have 17.7% Haste unbuffed, and Mr. Robot only recommends one very minor change that is marginally "better". I am not sure why you thought that Mr. Robot was "holding" you at 13% haste? Could you provide a link where you saw this happening?
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.