10m Normal Beth'tilac encounter: Drones and spidelings issue

Just got done with a wipe-a-thon on Beth just a few minutes ago, and those adds on the bottom is making things a bit hectic. At times, it seems like the spiderlings would appear close by to the drones and other times they are not. Do these guys spawn nearby drones, or is it just random?

At the same time, my raid leader wants me (boomkin) and another (mage) to attack the dangling adds (forgot their name) when they come down. However, they seem to not do any damage.

We manage to get the first drone down before the 2nd set of dangling adds spawn. However, it seems that we can't get the 2nd and third down in time due to all the amount of stuff going on.

Spiderling killing is ok. We're not having any of them around in p 2.

And I feel that are dps is low. Spiderling killer is 21-23k dps at the top, then its me at 15-17k dps, then its 12k dps and below.

So, I'm looking for suggestions and advice. I can't post raid stats to this site due to my status atm. Is it just a dps issue that I am looking at, or is there something more to it? I want this guy down.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a boomkin on this fight I usually pull around 22-24k dps(10 Man) by doing the following: Tab dot the Spinners(dangling adds) with MF and IS as well as the drones. Typically we have 1 dps focus on the spiderlings, and I use typhoon if they get close to a drone, or if we need to get them down before Beth drops. When it comes to the spiderlings spawning "close to the drones", make sure your tank is tanking the drone near the center of the room, and that he adjusts if they start to get close for any reason at all. By only placing 1 DPS up top and having 4 down low, you guys should have plenty of dps to go around to down the drones before they climb up top.

From what I've seen Glyph of Starsurge is clutch during this fight because you get so many shooting stars procs from dotting the adds that ur Starfall has a really short CD.

TLDR: Tab dot everything. Knockback+Shroom spiderlings if needed. Glyph of Starsurge and Monsoon ftw.

Deleted
    The room has 3 spawn points and one space area that gives max range for the drone if you need it.

When looking at beth before the pull:
    - one spawn is behind her and to the right a bit.
    - one is to the far right of you
    - one is to the far left and alone the back wall

- If you are not noticing them until they are near the middle of the room it means you are wasting a lot of DPS time on them.

The spinners ( dangling adds) do raid damage and you should be killing them.

As a Moonkin + mage(fire?) you should be able to kill all spiderlings and have around 10 secs of free DPs time on the other adds.

You say you get the first down fine but not the other 2? this makes no sense as each of the 3 drops in the first phase are exactly the same.

But yea if you are reaching P2 every time like that then P1 is obviously fine, and 12k is way too low. Even 15k is on the low side...

We had 2 melee up top on our first kill on the first "wave" then after that just 1 melee went up. we just killed whatever adds we saw.

On our second kill (with alts) we used 2 healers instead and had 2 melee up top the entire fight which made her start at pretty low health in p2 - it also made p2 go very fast so there wasn't really a need to heal much. we actually didn't get a chance to chain any healing cooldowns cause she died too soon.

our lowest dps was doing 21k and higest 26k. both our tanks were at 12k dps so if you had a dps at that level you should probably swap him out for someone else.

Trust me on the 2 healing part though; it might seem like its going to be harder to heal it like that but its alot easier when everything goes faster

Good luck

taunt spinners> they fall down> aoe spinners+drone> profit.