Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    if you ask me you have "Max foreground FPS" enabled, your fps never moved above 30 once. you fps never stay around 29-30 for an entire fight.
    and neither am i using Dx11. that fucks up the pc with my old sys specs.
    Most likely VSync off and Triple Buffering off, if that is the case. Makes the VSync cap out at 30 if it cannot maintain a stable 60 (ie, if it ever dips down to say 52).

edit:lol missread it all.
    as the other pointed out i think the setup is a tad bit weak, you should have invested some more money in it :/
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you ask me you have "Max foreground FPS" enabled, your fps never moved above 30 once. you fps never stay around 29-30 for an entire fight.
    I actually have the max foreground set at 100fps, and vert. sync on because I care about my hardware and computer. :P And I don't care to see 140 fps. O_o

It is sitting at 30fps constantly because I have Fraps set to lock the framerate at 30fps, for video file size and shit. I did some recordings at 60 fps a few months back, holy shit, like one boss fight was 200GB or so. Not even 1920x1080! So I was like, wow fuck that.

AND youtube doesn't even actually show past 30fps, so it would be a moot thing to do. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Did you try DX11 on your PC?

15+ Year Old Account
    So is this "choppyness" actually fps lag or not..? What's your fps when you experience it? I had a problem with an old computer sometimes when the game would feel somewhat choppy but still maintain above 30-40 fps. I think there's an option to "reduce imput lag" or maybe the other one next to it, can't remember which, that might help. In my case it weirdly fixed itself if I'm not mistaken :] Weird shit is weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the exact same CPU, same OS (I assume yours is 64-bit as well,) same amount of RAM. Your graphics card needs to go honestly.

Also you might want to look at core unlocking your CPU, I was able to switch mine from the Phenom II x2 550 BE to a Phenom II x4 B50. See here it claims you can OC to 4ghz, though the highest I've had it go without BSOD is 3.7.

I went from an 8800GT card to a GTX470 and my frames went from mid 30s on avg to 60+ (vsync on, otherwise they jump to ludacris levels)
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced