Deleted

Alysrazor unreal high dps

Some top mages on logs pull almost 400k according to WoL?
    Only way to get that high dps is getting imprint debuff from the hatchling...

and i know that even if u do all perfectly in air phase there's no way in h*** u would get even near 400k dps...

How did they pull it off when hatchling is ONLY targeting you? and even if hatchling doesn't only target you...how the h*ll tank is gonna keep aggro when you do 1000% more dmg?

Discuss.
    Last edited by mmocbbfb49769c; 2011-07-16 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Alysrazor has been bugged, some of the quickest fights were done within the first 30 seconds.. Has been fixxed, but WoL doesn't reflect this, since the kills were in some way legit, i guess..

Deleted
    Alright that explains it , thanks for quick response

All those mages are getting the damage mainly from combustion, could it possibily be something like: get imprinting->get feathers->hatchling can't follow cause you are flying but you have the 1000% damage buff->pop all cd and burn down alystrazor in less that 20 sec thanks to the combustion+ignite gimmick.
    Last edited by Krazen; 2011-07-16 at 09:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    sugoi monogatari, onii-chan!~

Any videos about this? Would realy like to see 400k dps on a meter

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like to see a log off this so called 400kdps

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazen View Post
    All those mages are getting the damage mainly from combustion, could it possibily be something like: get imprinting->get feathers->hatchling can't follow cause you are flying but you have the 1000% damage buff->pop all cd and burn down alystrazor in less that 20 sec thanks to the combustion+ignite gimmick.
    Was thinking about something like this but you only do 1000% dmg to hatchling according to buff....maybe it used to be like that you could do 1000% more dmg to Alysrazor as well? When alysrazor was bugged that is.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7...ls/3/?s=0&e=21

This has nothing to do with the "Imprinted" Debuff because it only increases your damage against that hatchling, it the way that combustion interacted with the haste buff on that fight causing it to tick 35 times in 9 seconds at an average of 190k a tick.

Thats .. alot of damage and indeed a bug.

Case closed =)

Deleted
    I hope you guys realise that in those logs there isnt even enough damage to kill alysrazor, Combustion's damage isnt a bug, Logs containing fragments of a longer encounter certainly are bugged

Hint: Alysrazor has more then 11 million health.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicc View Post
    I hope you guys realise that in those logs there isnt even enough damage to kill alysrazor, Combustion's damage isnt a bug, Logs containing fragments of a longer encounter certainly are bugged
    However WoL Records a "Death of Alysrazor" otherwise the would not be posted on the rankings, this is either an exploit or just a werid bug.

Edit: Or the ticks were that fast the combat log it didnt write them in (Would explain only 11 mil damage)
    Last edited by Vandango; 2011-07-16 at 10:08 AM.

The logs are only showing the last 20 seconds of the fight.

A minimum damage threshold hasn't been added to Firelands raids to consider logs invalid yet. The only requirement is 20 seconds.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a shitton of fights where they only logged the last minute or so... Quite silly.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Deleted
    A lot of the logs on Alysrazor are indeed bugged for multiple classes only showing 20-30 seconds, no idea why. I think 100k dps from an arcane mage was legit though.

Deleted
    LOL @ OP censoring the world "hell" hahaha

As for the WoL, they have been bugged in many instances, like bosses being dead in 30 sec, and still showing over 50k for it (ie Beth'tilac)