Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    This isnt LoL forums.. and besides, I don't see anything special in that video..
    But its is the Off topic, video games forum...
    and this game isnt WoW so its off topic... and its a video game?

narrow minded much?

I didn't understand a single word of your original post. I am impressed.
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post
    Noone's bitching or trolling about ponies, because if they tried, they would have been assimilated into the herd.

That said...

Oh yeah? Ponies suck. Bring it on ;...;
    Also your link brings up a 404 error, unless that was the entire point.

OT: Warwick is pretty powerful yeah, OP? meh depends on who's playing and who he's playing against, also what happened in the game so far as in ''feeding'' etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    I didn't understand a single word of your original post. I am impressed.
    Once you play a bit of LoL (I am level 10 ATM and started on Beta, that's how frequent I play it xD) and check out the names of the champions you will :P
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-07-16 at 06:07 PM.

all the idiots in this thread need to realize warwick is a tanky dps

7/7 Firelands 6/7HM Firelands
    13/13 T11
    ​Glory of The Cataclysm Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Daelos that was kinda a dick remark and besides He kinda has a point but that was some skilled play in general. You look like you just have some good runes, as your items werent like massively dps instenive, you were more tanky, like the sunfire, dring, sorc boots, and armor, but your q still did alot. Did ya end up winning?

---------- Post added 2011-07-16 at 12:26 PM ----------

Im still wondering why people are being asses about you posting LoL stuff here... its an off topic forum. I mean we have my little pony friends of blahblah blah on these forums and nobody bitches.
    Skilled gameplay, you mean the fact that he was using recommended items which didnt even work with the way he was playing?

Just because you do one game well, doesn't make Warwick OP. I went legendary twice in game a few days ago with AP Kog'maw, he must be OP! I wash over unsuspecting people like a tsunami on my grim reaper Karthus nearly every game, he must be OP! I time my ult perfectly and get 4-5 people in my taunt every time as Galio, and almost single-handedly win the team fights, OP!

You get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just because you do one game well, doesn't make Warwick OP. I went legendary twice in game a few days ago with AP Kog'maw, he must be OP! I wash over unsuspecting people like a tsunami on my grim reaper Karthus nearly every game, he must be OP! I time my ult perfectly and get 4-5 people in my taunt every time as Galio, and almost single-handedly win the team fights, OP!

You get the picture.
    Agreed, warwick was OP at one point naturally but they nerfed him, i havent seen warwick win since. he's so easy to counter.

lolthornmail = dead warwick
    Last edited by Rytlock Brimstone; 2011-07-16 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    But its is the Off topic, video games forum...
    and this game isnt WoW so its off topic... and its a video game?

narrow minded much?
    There is already a LoL thread and the forum guidelines says to avoid making duplicate threads about one game. Nice to see people don't pay attention to forum rules at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Oh yeah? Ponies suck. Bring it on ;...;
    Also your link brings up a 404 error, unless that was the entire point.
    It works fine for me. Dunno why would it not work for you, but well.

Also, it's statistically proven that 99% of trolls that tried to watch ponies have been converted sooner or later. So, if you want me to bring it on, here you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post
    It works fine for me. Dunno why would it not work for you, but well.

Also, it's statistically proven that 99% of trolls that tried to watch ponies have been converted sooner or later. So, if you want me to bring it on, here you go.
    I watched ponies, first 2 episodes raised alot more interest then the rest of the show offered, also, wasn't it something that 95% of the statistics are made up? Anyway, we're going off-topic here now, I'd love to continue this discussion, but not here, so if you want to go on if there's anything to be said I'd prefer a private message and I'll get to it when I get back from this partey.

So, something about Warwick erh, Warwick, yaaaaah, erhm. He's a Worgen, did you know that yet? :P
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-07-16 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    I watched ponies, first 2 episodes raised alot more interest then the rest of the show offered, also, wasn't it something that 95% of the statistics are made up? Anyway, we're going off-topic here now, I'd love to continue this discussion, but not here, so if you want to go on if there's anything to be said I'd prefer a private message and I'll get to it when I get back from this partey.

So, something about Warwick erh, Warwick, yaaaaah, erhm. He's a Worgen, did you know that yet? :P
    Of course the statistics are made up, but you should blindly believe in them!

Well, offtopic mode /off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Warwick isn't OP, like every champion, hes just really good if fed/played right. You can feed a Soraka and she will come and kick your teams ass.
    i have no signature, because carrots.

I wouldn't say Warwick is OP, Riot has been over him, and they only nerfed his Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I wouldn't say Warwick is OP, Riot has been over him, and they only nerfed his Q.
    Warwick is currently banned from all official competitions. I'd say that's enough proof that he's broken. Although not for the reasons in the video--he's broken because he can tower dive for like 10 seconds and keep himself alive.

15+ Year Old Account
    I havn't played LoL a lot recently, but I remember that shortly after release people were talking about how he was worthless and no one over <Insert Low ELO number> used him. =s

Is he still a jungler and that be all PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW?

He's strong, but definitely not OP.

You took the vid down though

Deleted
    Blind / Stunlock, focus him down.
    Kayle died instantly? doesn't her ulti last for about 4 seconds and she has a heal ?:S

Edit: WW Isn't that strong anymore and is easily counterable using AD.
    When he goes AP/Tank, however, he can wreak havoc.
    Last edited by mmocd9628b4295; 2011-07-16 at 08:50 PM.

Warlocks aren't OP. Lets go back to the full out DOT days. Hi Uggz.