Deleted

How is SP 1v1 in 4.2...?

I am asking it just for fun :P So, how is Shadow Priest performing in 1v1 against:
    1. Healers
    2. Melee dps
    3. Hunters
    4. Dps casters
    5.Tanks ...?
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2011-07-16 at 08:34 PM.

1.mana burn + mind spike = dead healz
    2. warriors wreck us,we kill dks, ehancement shaman are kill able, rets are kill able,feral have messed up burst, rogues are kill able unless there undead.
    3.easy win
    4.aff locks make me want to punch a baby,frost is just plain op,fire and arcane are easy kills,elemental is so-so,demo and destro are killable,shadowpriest vs shadowpirest is one of the most boring duels in game.
    5.pally tanks are a joke,blood dks are a joke, warrior tanks make me want to punch a baby.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    Thank you

I very rarely lose a duel as a spriest and I'm not even that good at it. Good rogues and DKs give the most difficulty. Against non-melee classes I hardly even need to use any cooldowns.

That said, actual pvp is much different -- if someone doesn't want you to kill them they can basically just run away with ease, as you have no real way to keep them from escaping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denae View Post
    I very rarely lose a duel as a spriest and I'm not even that good at it. Good rogues and DKs give the most difficulty. Against non-melee classes I hardly even need to use any cooldowns.
    Hmm, so you can also win affliction locks and Frost mages?

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Hmm, so you can also win affliction locks and Frost mages?
    No, unless the affliction warlock is terribad you won't win. I don't see why people can't beat frost mages; when they use deepfreeze trinket it, use dispersion on next deepfreeze, then just kite around a pillar while using instant spells and wait for him/her to die a slow death. Don't forget to dispel the mage's buffs.

Rogues are killable, but you'll most likely lose unless you wastly outplay them. DKs with a clue will probably beat you, decent warriors will wreck you and last, but not least ferals! They are possible to kill, you just need a ton of resilience and get some distance between you and him.
    Last edited by Stefy; 2011-07-19 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    He he, as a Dwarf SP i will use Stoneform = no bleeds and poisons on me + 10% damage reduction, so bye bye Ferals, Rogues and Warriors O, it can also dispell DKs diseases :P

How would you lose against an affliction lock? It may take a while, but your damage and healing should win out eventually.

I die a little inside every time a warrior drops that duel flag on me