Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    FWIW using any sort of immunity type spell (divine protection/iceblock etc) when molten barrage is cast will NOT grant you the achievement, unless you still dodge each and every attack.

Deleted
    All three took me about ten minutes earlier today. Guess I was lucky. On the hunter I just pulled it, saw the cast bar and ran around like a loon till I got the achivement. If it's not too busy then it's easy to avoid the black spots on the floor.

Deleted
    The Sentinel achievement is piss easy if you have a mate or a pet, since it picks up the nearest person.
    The Hunter's does indeed not all have the Wild Barrage ability. So far, I've experienced that the first hunter that patrols the first little circle area always has Wild Barrage.
    The Shaman part is absolutely easy aswell, damage the mob below 20% and the flamewave will finish him off.

I had the most issues with the Sentinal as a frost mage. It was a pita to make it pick up elemental while it was pounding it because I can't really heal the goddamn thing properly.

Using images in the end and then I blew it up as soon as it picked one up.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

The hunters barrage is easy as hell to dodge. Just keep moving and avoid any of the shadow patches. Unless you get a few unlucky tosses it's not really that difficult. I've found a hunter that barrages each time i've gone in. Sentinel was the hardest to do. Popped treants on them every time they were on CD and eventually got one to pick them up.

stupid of them to only put that ability on select few. should be a indicator like the type of pet they have or w/e

Wouldn't be much of an achievement if you could just run around stealthed/invis looking for 3 mobs and getting the achievement :P I accidently pulled two at the same time today on my mage with no CDs and both had it. Kind of annoying.

---------- Post added 2011-07-21 at 11:30 AM ----------

Yeah i've done it with mirror images and treants. Just tickle him and let the images do al lthe damage.

i've finally gotten this achievement this last weekend and i was having the same issue of the hunters not casting wild barrage

what i did:
    pulled one of the hunters from that alcove on the side with all the charhounds, and LoS around the corner, as i was around the corner, he finally casted wild barrage (although he technically couldn't hit me? O.o) and i just kept running then after he was done he did that speed walk thing they do when they're LoS and casting something and i got the achievement

don't quote me on this i gurantee its not 100% gonna happen for everyone but that's how i did it

Pretty RNG, took me several days of dailies to get it. Only 2 ever cast it. The sentinels for me were the problem. Amusingly enough when i was trying for it with my party member, it picked up a hunters PET (i think) who was simply near us (and not in the party) and threw the pet in the lava. Both of us got the achievement, rather then having to find a 2nd sentinel.