Thread: 70 Twinks

Deleted

70 Twinks

Hey, I have been tired of level 85 pvp at the moment, it doesn't appeal me anymore. Then I decided to try some 70 twinking out because I just loved TBC (who didn't duh) - I made a hunter, lvled, and then got the gear. I have full pvp gear and it is enchanted with the best, the only thing I am missing is 7 20 agility gems. But I have noticed that in pvp I make such a low damage compared to everyone else! I play MM and wonder is it just hunters that suck in that bracket ? (lvl 70, turned off xp) or wth is wrong ? any feedback is good! Armory link: Cant post links, but search for Gangstahthug on armory, auchindoun - EU!

15+ Year Old Account
    most players usually spam spells or go for the quick crits, but then some specs for classes are just better overall for that lvl, like prot pallys for instance. You'll have to use your CDs most, if not every, time you fight someone. I have a 60 twink hunter and that is what I am forced to do since every spec and class BUT MINE can 2 shot.

I have a resto/balanced 70 twink druid and a sub rogue both twinked out in epic gems and enchants and decked out head to toe in brutal gear. But both are on opposite sides of the spectrum. As boomkin I need to work my magic, but if I get sunfire going then I just spam that while dancing around and can wipe out 10 horde. As resto I cant be killed unless 3 horde or 2 prot pallys are on me. My rogue can basically kill anyone but sucks against the healers.

Ive seen BM, survival, and MM hunters work it at 70 and I have seen them not able to move an inch. Just work at it because most of the 70s are kids who never made it at 85 anyways and half of them arnt even enchanted or gemed for that matter :P.

Deleted
    You are missing 7 20 agi gems. That's 140 agi = 280 AP + some crit.
    Also brutals have resilience which lowers the damage you do to the player and some people (especially healers) like to gem to get to 550+ resilience which is over 40% damage reducion.
    Those 2 would be the main reasons your damage might be low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roitto View Post
    You are missing 7 20 agi gems. That's 140 agi = 280 AP + some crit.
    Also brutals have resilience which lowers the damage you do to the player and some people (especially healers) like to gem to get to 550+ resilience which is over 40% damage reducion.
    Those 2 would be the main reasons your damage might be low.
    This. 70 twinks mostly go full out res.

Deleted
    70 hunters are best in full pve gear. get sunwell gear, gem full agi, rape face.

Deleted
    I also do 70 twinking,and hunters suck at 70.
    Get a mage or rogue if you want to dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Encountered View Post
    I also do 70 twinking,and hunters suck at 70.
    Get a mage or rogue if you want to dps.
    This

If you want to kill, get a rogue or mage.

Otherwise get a disc priest, sick as disc

Deleted
    Disc or resto shaman ,they are awesome with full resil.

hunters are pretty terrible at 70 since you've got no option to get a spirit beast and chimera shot heals a set % of your hp.

Every other class has much more powerful self healing and even if you do go full resilience on your hunter you will just slowly die.

I have a prot/ret pally and enhance/resto shaman around level 70 and both do well because they have self heals even in DPS spec to heal fully in a few seconds.

i used to stack arm pen for 70 hunters...

I've got a resto shaman at that level. Takes a dem lock, two prot pallies as sub rogue and a frost mage to kill me.
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Make sure you go engineering and make a bolt gun so you can 1 shot 5 people at once.

I love 70 twinking... reminds me of my 29 twink days.... neways my pali(prot) has 22k HP and like 400 res so its a bugger to take down...
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    I love 70 twinking... reminds me of my 29 twink days.... neways my pali(prot) has 22k HP and like 400 res so its a bugger to take down...
    get more res, less stam.

my prot pala has almost 700 resi and is impossible to kill 1vs1 and i can beat about 5-6 melee solo.

Just frost mages can be annoying if they're played properly.

Deleted
    I would say....shadow priest!

go full on brutal gear, enchant it, gem it, with more than 500 ressi and in shadow form ~60% dmg reduction....add to it shield barrier, and occasional heals.

unbeatable force of shadow energy!

spriests are one of the fastest ones to die when i play my enh shaman, purge shield, lol WF/SS oneshot.

Ground fear, sham rage the disarm, wind shear every vamp touch cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    spriests are one of the fastest ones to die when i play my enh shaman, purge shield, lol WF/SS oneshot.

Ground fear, sham rage the disarm, wind shear every vamp touch cast.
    My 3's crushes enhance shamans

Must be a pretty bad priest if he isn't juking shear, falling for groundings on important casts. And letting you actually collide with him in the first place.

im not bad so i don't get juked.

Most people fakecast at 80%+ hp so i don't bother attempting a shear then since there's no pressure anyway.

It's when you get a WF crit and a SS crit and u have lava lash ready that they'll be shittin themselves and attempting maybe 1-2 jukes and then they'll have to attempt cast.

Also I don't ground or tremor randomly, as I said I'm not bad so I find spriests easy since enh shamans mechanics counter spriest pretty hardcore