Deleted

Holy Paladin LF fireland guild

Hello guys.
    I´m a 26 years old guy that are looking for a really seriouse guild to join no mather what server it is. I can raid 5 to 7 days a week with an exeption if my girlfriend will give birth to my baby girl (31th august is the set date) i also start school again 9th august but will stil be able to raid 18:00-19:00 to around midnight most days.
    This is a char i made some months ago on my new account, cause i havent been playing since end of wotlk when we tried LK25HC but never got him then cata came i quitted the game but im to addicted so cant take my hands of it.
    Char: Holy female paladin

My experience:
    Vanilla: All cleared exept Naxxramas with resto shaman
    TBC: All cleared exept Kil´jaeden in swp with prot warrior
    Wotlk: All cleared exept LK25HC with fury warrior
    Cataclysm: Only 4/7 Fireland Normal with Holy paladin
    Gear:
    4xT11, 378 bracer belt back, 365 neck, 359 trinkets rings shield, S9T1 weapon tho. all fully enchanted with the best stuff and i got bs/jc for the extra powerful gems and extra gloves/bracer socket. i can link armory if anyone is interested just pm me here on mmo. 118k mana fully buffed in raid.
    Keybinds: i use 1-2-3-4-5-E-F-Q-R and both mouse side buttons.
    Addons: DBM, grid.
    UI: original
    Computor: 24" screen with full hd resolution, core i7 2600k @ 4ghz, 4gb 1800mhz memory, GTX 560 TI that i max clocked, playing wow on ultra, everything u can max out is on.

additional information can be given out if some one is interested. What im interested in is a guild that raid 3-5 days a week with spot for me for firelands 10/25 man guild.

Outrageeonar
    Hey there

Take a look at Outrage on Eonar we've just taken our first step into 25. We're some of the core people from mainly the two highest ranked 25man guilds here who broke off due to various reasons. We raided 5 weeks in this guild and we killed everything in T11 heroic content off in time before T12. We're 7/7N + 1hc in T12 now after a total off 8 weeks.

If this sounds appealing your welcome to apply at (our website, google it can't post links here) and if you want more information contact me or any officer ingame for a chat

There's more information at realm forums and our recruitement post

Michael aka Thráin